akiko yosano

―

(name) peaked over the tower of colourful boxes, trying her best not to bump into anybody as she walked through the busy shopping mall, as her long-time crush, yosano akiko, strutted along the walkway beside her. her arms were beginning to ache from carrying all of the heavy packages -- filled with the dark-haired woman's various new purchases -- but if it meant being able to spend time with yosano, (name) didn't mind one bit.

"(name)," yosano called, gaining the attention of the (hair colour)-haired woman. "you okay there?" she asked, referring to the tower of boxes in her arms.

"o-oh! yeah, i'm good," (name) smiled, trying to shift the boxes in her arms.

"good," yosano replied. "well, i've finished shopping, so we'll be going home now. that alright with you, (name)?"

"yes, of course!"

yosano giggled at her enthusiasm. she knew that (name) had a crush on her, and so she liked to tease her as much as possible. when they'd leave the train, she'd take (name) to her home and invite her inside. she'd then make her help sort out all the new clothes she bought, making sure (name) would have to sort through her brand new lingerie. there was almost nothing yosano loved more than a flustered (name).

"(name), where did you put my phone again?" yosano asked as the pair boarded the train. she had given her phone to (name) to hold onto while they shopped as her outfit didn't have any pockets whereas (name)'s did.

"u-uhm, it's in my back pocket," (name) said, her hands still occupied with the boxes. "i'll get it out for you in a sec-eeee!"

(name) squealed in shock as she felt yosano's hand wander down to her backside, sliding her fingers into her back pocket to retrieve her phone. her (eye colour) eyes widened in shock while her cheeks flushed bright red.

"ah, thank you, (name)," yosano praised, petting the woman's head.

on the outside, yosano looked completely fine, but internally, she was freaking out about how ravishing (name) looked, suddenly feeling very excited about arriving home with the (hair colour)-haired beauty.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

where r my lesbians at