doppo kunikida

―

(name) was not kunikida's ideal woman.

what was written in his book of ideals and the (hair colour)-haired woman that cuddled up beside him as he slept were two completely different people. he remembers when she discovered that he had written his about his ideal woman in that notebook of his. he swore he had never heard her laugh so hard before. she looked him directly in his eyes and said, "kunikida, how sad is it that the only woman you could fall in love with is one from your own imagination!"

she had ended up being completely wrong about that. fast forward a couple of years and here kunikida was, in love with a real woman, not an imaginary one; as (name) would have put it.

"doppoooooooo, it's too early. come back to bed."

the bespectacled male sighed at the whiney, needy voice of his wife, staring at her over his shoulder. there she laid, hair sprawled out over the clean pillows, her squinted eyes staring at him as she clutched the fabric of his shirt, preventing him from leaving the bed.

"(name), it's ten-thirty," kunikida said, resting a hand on her cheek.

"but you said it was MY day, therefore i can decide when it's too early to wake up," (name) grumbled, tugging harder on his shirt. "and i decided that it's too early to wake up."

yes, it was (name)'s birthday. which was why kunikida had to leave - he needed to pick up her birthday cake. he had learnt to schedule his day around (name), the woman's existence being an entire event in itself, but even that couldn't guarantee his schedule would play out perfectly.

"i will be back soon. i'll come back to bed then, okay?" kunikida sighed, moving some of her hair off of her face.

"hmm... not good enough!" (name) huffed, pouting at the older male.

kunikida grumbled inaudible words under his breath, clenching his teeth. he knew exactly what she wanted. and the way she chuckled evilly beneath the sheets, told the male she knew that he knew what she wanted.

"f-fine... you can b-braid my hair when i get back, too."

boy, the things he did for this woman.

"yayyyy!" (name) exclaimed, jumping up from the bed to hug him. "okay, you can leave now. bye. have fun. i love you."

"yeah, yeah... i love you too."

(name) was not kunikida's ideal woman but he couldn't help that he loved her anyway. there was no other woman he could see himself loving other than her.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

this is bad but kunikida is good ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ