Vault 95

Important dates and info before we begin 

》》》

* Nuclear bombing or the great war 
happened in Oct 23 2077

* This story begins in Oct 23 2082

The great war :  was a global nuclear event that occurd due to the Sino-American war, it caused destruction in all of the participated nations, global disruption of climate, radiation exposure followed by the collapse of civilization. 

Vault-tech industries : a highly successful pre-war defense cooperation with a wide range of achievements from rebranding a university to hold its name and serve their researches, to winning a contract to design and implement a network of bunkers designed to protect the population of the United States from a nuclear disaster. 

Pip-boy :  Personal Information Processor, it's an electronic device produced by RobCo industries provided to all vault-tech vaults. To register for such device residents would take part in a guidance meeting given by the vault's overseer to explain the functions and daily life improvments of the Pip-boy, in addition to that they would have to fill personal informaition in the device such as; their personal preferences, skills, and other details.《《

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Vault 95 was one of the five vaults in The Commonwealth, it was built to be a rehabilitation center for chem addicts, in addition to that a social experiment was planned to take place after five years of the rehabilitation program, the planned experiment was to uncover a hidden package of chems in order to test the social and psychological reactions of the subjects aka the addicts. It didn't end well.

12:00 AM

Lilith opened her eyes to see the same old ceiling she has been seeing for the last 5 years. She's been sober for three years now and starting to go on the right track but that's just physically speaking, her emotional state on the other hand was a mess, she's sick of this place and the longer her eyes stare at the ceiling the darker the thoughts become.

~ I need to get out of this damn room~

She thought, getting off the bed and leaving the room, she walked towards the bathroom, smiling at her neighbors or the other addicts she had been 'imprisoned' with. The the overseer didn't like it when one of them would call the vault a prison, he considered it a rehabilitation vault and a new chance for a fresh start, but that's not how our girl saw it.

Walking through the long hallway, she finally reaches the bathroom, where she finds Lora probably the only person she had close to a friend figure.

Lora was a jet junkie and the program didn't seem to be helping her at all, it made her addiction worse, sometimes she would visit Lilith's room at midnight and drag her out of bed to search the vault for some junk, Lora had it rough with her addiction, that the normal diet Lily was following wasn't working out for her, which caused her to be sent to the lab multiple times a day, they were trying to figure out the reason behind her continues relapse and why nothing seemed to help her stay sober.

She was splashing her face when Lilith entered. She glanced at Lily and then wiped her face. "Hey there, I assume today is worse than yesterday?" She said with a little laugh. Lilith blinked slowly and replied with a long yes.