Chapter 9

When i woke up i was in a car. Wait a car?! I sat up fast to see that Tiffy was driving and suddenly i felt relived as i was not being kidnapped. Who would kidnap me anyway though?
"Hello sleepyhead, how was your sleep?" She asked looking at me from the corner of her eye.
"Good, but. Where the hell are we?" I say rather loud it looked as if we were in some sort of town.
"We are going out for dinner just us." she said parking into nandos. Fancy.
"OK... Nandos good choice." I say getting out the car. We walked in and were lead to a table in the far corner. I picked up the menu and was looking through what i could chose. a waitress that was kind of skanky came to our table and didn't look very happy to serve us.

"What do you want." She says not really looking at us.
"Can we do drinks first?" I ask politely.
"Ugh British" she mumbles under her breath "sure whatever." I look at Tiffy and smiled signalling i want her to go first.
"I would like a coke please." she says not very politely. "Me too." i say in a less cheery tone.
She turns on her heels and walks away.

"Did you hear what she said?" I said to Tiffy once she had left. "Yeah how dare she criticise you because you are British!" She said glaring at the waitress who was now on her phone. "I'm going to complain to the manager." I got up and walked to the front and asked where the manager was and i was surprised to see them point to the skanky waitress. My eyes widened. 'She is the manager!?' I shouted in my head. I walked back to our table and sat down. "She is the manager!" I exclaim. "What!" She shouted back. "I know!" Then the lady walked to our table drinks in hand. She set them down on the table.
"What do you wan to eat?" We told her our orders and she was off.

We ate with a quiet convocation about the events of today. It was good food but lousy service. We paid and left. The car back to the hotel was silent not the awkward silence the comfortable kind.

A/n-

Is anyone reading this? If you are comment because if you are not i will stop. I feel as if no one is reading it. I am sorry for not updating if you were reading i had a big friend problem and its still going on and this is why I'm not a big fan of people. If you are reading this you are awesome 😊.