03💞

Esmè was trying to stay clear of warren. She knew that the last thing that she wanted was to end up sleeping with him again. Esmè knew it was all a mess and that she had to do what was best to stay away especially when he was having twins with sienna. Esmè walked down into the flat and sighed as she grace and Jesse. She looked to them and rolled her eyes "where are you going?" Grace asked as Esmè rolled her eyes as she turned to face her "well it's a door and people use them to go outdoors" "I want to know where your going, your acting off and your not around at the minute" grace said as Esmè looked to her and sighed. Esmè knew where she had been and it was having sex with warren and it wasn't going to happen again "look, I was going to go and get a coffee then head into town" Esmè said as grace looked to her for a moment trying to read her" "okay, don't be late"

Esmè walked down into the village and rolled her eyes as she saw warren with sienna. She watched as sienna walked off and smirked to warren "well aren't you the perfect little family, it's a shame she didn't know who's legs you were between a few days ago" Esmè said as he looked to her and glared "don't you dare say a word" he said as she sighed "you don't scare me, and remember I have the dirt on you. What would you precious sienna say if. She learnt the truth besides you and I both know you still want me" she said as he looked to her. Esmè went to walk off as he grabbed her and pushed her into the archway as he leant in and kissed her passionately as she ran her hands through his hair and moaned

***

Esmè sighed to herself as she sat in the office as she redressed. She and warren had just had sex in there. Esmè knew it was wrong and it shouldn't of happened and even if she should of been staying away from him that she couldn't resist him "I thought this was over" Esmè teased as he slipped her dress back on as he looked to her and smirked "it's your fault" warren said as she looked to him and chuckled "how do you work that out" "that dress, I saw you in it and all I could think over was ripping it off of you" he said as she walked over to him and smirked "go on then do you worse" she said as he looked to her and groaned knowing what she was doing to him "don't tempt me"

***

Esmè sighed to herself as she got back to the flat. She knew it was just sex. Nothing but plain sex with warren but she had no idea why he had her head spin. She knew it would end in her getting hurt but she didn't care. She wanted him and she would have him