chapter nine

In a few minutes, my ears picked up a sound.

It made me jolted up in an upright sitting position.

"What was that?" I thought to myself and glanced at the clock through the darkness.

3.35 a.m.

It was still too early to wake up but what was that sound?

Harry should already be asleep by now.

Suddenly, I caught a moving silhouette from the corner of my eyes and it was at the balcony.

My fear started creeping up under my skin.

Was my mind playing with me because I was still indeed sleepy at the moment.

I shook my head and refused to be stupid to go over there and check.

Therefore, I went back to lie on the bed and turned to the other side.

But was this a stupid idea as well?

I closed my eyes again and tried to sleep but somehow I couldn't do it.

I felt something was off.

I didn't feel comfortable at all.

I frowned.

What was this feeling?

It felt as if I was being watched.

Clink!

I gasped and quickly opened my eyes to turn around and that was when I widened my eyes.

There was a person dressed in all black and even hid his face under the mask with a gun on his hand, pointing at my head.

"Harry." I called for Harry but couldn't even screamed as my voice barely came out.

I was too stunned to even do anything.

Was this the part where I die?

Was my life really gonna end like this?

"Goodbye, princess." The person said amusingly before pulling the trigger and a tear fell from my eye.

"No." I spoke.

I needed Harry.

Where was he when I needed him the most?

I guess this person was right. This was the end for me after all.

I immediately closed my eyes, waiting for the bullet to shoot through me. The shot then was fired making me screamed in terrified.

Bang!

"Harry please!"

I finally cried hard and panted heavily.

However, I waited but the bullet didn't get me.

What?