chapter eleven

"It's nothing to talk about, Stel." He said calmly as he got up and collected all our plates before washing them at the sink.

"Why not? We should celebrate it!" I beamed.

He shook his head.

"No, we shouldn't." He denied. His reply only made me pouted in return.

"But it's a special day for you." I murmured. He finished washing the dishes and came to me after wiping his hands dry.

"And it's nothing to do with you. Now, let's prepare to sleep." He walked passed me with an unamused expression.

I rolled my eyes as I folded my hands in a sassy manner.

"Excuse me? Sleeping again seriously? I just woke up." I whined.

His steps halted to a stop while looking at me.

"Oh right. Well, I guess you can just go watch movies or something."

I gasped.

"You have a cinema in this house too?"

He made a 'are you serious look' to me.

What did I just say?

"Stel, I meant the tv. Gosh, you're so clueless." He ruffled his hair slightly.

"Oh." My eyes glanced towards the living room as realisation finally hits me.

He proceeded to walk away but I stopped him again. Harry sighed loudly and his broad shoulders slouched down tiredly.

"Yes, Stel?" He asked without looking back.

"Um, you mean I have to watch the movies alone?" I waited in awkwardness. He stared at me and he was actually giving me the judgemental expression.

"Seriously, Stel? You can't be expecting me to watch it with you, right?"

I grinned.

"Actually, that is what I'm thinking about. Please?"

He suddenly turned quiet and I thought maybe he was considering about it but my hopes turned to shatter when he finally replied.

"No."

With that, he walked away. Leaving me hanging in disappointment and sad at the same time.

"He's so mean." I pouted to myself before walking away to the living room by myself.

The atmosphere suddenly turned quiet. I switched on the tv before sitting on the big leather couch. Then, I flipped through the channel until I found a good movie to watch.

I could hear the shower turned on indicating that Harry was in it. My hair was still slightly wet as I just showered before coming to the kitchen just now as well.

After about 30 minutes or so, I felt somehow bored without a company. Watching movies like this was meaningless.

I sighed.

This was plain boring.

"Bored already?" A voice interrupted me from behind making me flinched.

I turned around only to see Harry was standing in front of his room with his hands inside his pockets. His face was showing no emotions whatsoever but I knew that he was mocking me just by hearing his tone.

He was only wearing a t-shirt and sleeping pants.

"Go away, Harry. You told me that you didn't want to join me." I sulked and turned my head towards the tv again, trying to ignore him.