Epilogue (1/2)

Shouta had invited everyone to come to Japan's New Year's Festival...

Kuro, decided it would it be alright to go since Mei seem excited to come. He couldn't say no to that. After all, this is like one of the first times he seen Mei ever had any fun.

And the New Year's Festival was the perfect place for that.

Shouta: Whoo! You guys made it!

Mei: Hi Shouta-kun, thank you for inviting us!

Shouta: No problem~~!

Kuro: Ah...I see your wearing a yukata

Shouta was wearing a blue yukata while he wore a fox mask on top of his head.

Shouta: Yep! I've never wore a yukata before. So I decided to try it out. What do you guys think? Do you think the ladies will like?

Kuro: Not really...?

Mei: I... don't know how to answer that...

Shouta: *Pouts* Boo....

???: Mei-chan!

Mei turned to see Konami and Natsuki coming up to them. Konami wa waving at them while Natsuki followed her shyly.

Mei: Hey Konami-chan. Natsuki-chan. I see you're here too.

Koanmi: Yep! And we were just about to change into our yukatas. Wanna come with~~~?

Shouta: *Nosebleeds* Can I come~~~? I'll be your measurements!

Kuro: *Holds him back* No. You can't come.

The girls ignored him as Mei nodded.

Mei: I think that'll be alright...

Natsuki: Okay then. Let's go. We'll meet up with you boys soon.

The girls left as Shouta whined about not being able to see the girls change into their yukatas.

Shouta: Mou...You always ruin my fun Kuro...

Kuro: I suggest you think about your actions before it could lead you into an early retirement from being a teen idol.

Shouta: Fine...

???: Hey guys...

Kuro and Shouta turned their heads to see Yamada and Tokime. But they weren't alone. Yamada had brought Yuki along.

Kuro: Hey Yamada...Shinozaki...

Tokime: Good to see you too Mirai-kun...Yamazaki-kun...are you enjoying the New Years Festival.

Shouta: Yeah! We were about to start playing with the games in the booth. You guys wanna join.

Yuki: I do! I do! Onii-chan! Can I?

Yamada: I don't see why not...

Yuki: Yay~~~!

Shouta: Come on Yuki-kun!

Tokime: Hey wait a minute! You'll both get lost! Wait!

Tokime took off after the two as Kuro looked at Yamada.

Kuro: It's great to see that he made a goo recovery.

Yamada: Yeah...thanks to you...really...

Kuro: Are...you going to be okay? I mean...with everything else that's going on...

Yamada:....I'm trying my best to move on as well...and the next time I'll get a girlfriend...I will try my best to actually think about her feelings...I won't make the same mistake again like I did with Konami and Mei...