16 - messages

normani 💗

normani 💗

'i'm quite excited to see you as well'

what?

who the hell talks like that???

omg

i didn't know what else to say????

i can't tell if you sounded sarcastic or like an old lady

oh god i hope it didn't sound sarcastic

should i delete it?

no, pedro already liked the comment

but what was up with the eye emojis??

they were simply eye emojis

okayyyyy....

if i were you i'd dm him though

an emoji is not an invitation to dm him

also i really hope you're stretching with all this reaching you're doing

damn ok 🥴

i really don't get it

don't get what?

if any normal girl got the slightest bit of attention from her celebrity crush, she'd freak out and already be planning the wedding. but not you. why is that?

because i don't like getting my hopes up anymore.

i know i don't have a chance, so why pretend i do? i'm just trying to be realistic here. besides, he's just being friendly. i've never even had a conversation with him before.

what do you mean you don't have a chance???????

are you forgetting that you're lydia may???? you can get literally any guy you could possibly want with one smile

okay, say, theoretically, something did happen with pedro (and i'm not saying it will! because nothing is going to happen!)

i wouldn't be ready for that.

yesterday was jake and i's anniversary. and it still hurts.

no, it's okay. i understand.

this wasn't just a short-lived, only half-serious relationship.

you spent years building a relationship with jake. he was your husband for five years. you were expecting to spend the rest of your life with him. and he ruined it. it's normal to not want to even think about being in a relationship.

and i don't want to pressure you, but maybe it would be healthy to take baby steps.

like something strictly casual, no strings attached.

maybe you're right.

but it's not gonna be with pedro because, again, he's just being friendly and the most interaction we've had is through one instagram comment! so quit reaching!

if it concerns you, i do plan to find him later on in the night to talk to him

mkay.

but i bet that the split second you look into those pretty eyes and see that cute ass smile irl, you'll be hooked. i know you.

god i hate you lol