Chapter 2

West Brook St...

"Do y'all have any dets on our parents or y'alls?" Vanessa asked as they walked down the dead silent town.

"No, they were smart about everything they did to keep us "safe"." Joey answered as he walked cautiously.

"If they were smart about things to keep us safe, then why aren't they here now?" Timothy asked.

OT6 secret base...

I wonder if they are going to figure it out. Camila

They probably will, but we have no power to their brains... Tori

Our poor children, just know that we are watching to see if you're safe. Ally

They will survive if they stick together. Dinah

She's right, if they don't argue like children and the girls won't have boy or girl problems. Then most likely they will survive. Lauren

But since most of them are teenagers, the chance of them not doing that is slim to zero. Normani

Oh lordy... Ally

West Ham St...

"Where are we going?" Lindsey asked clutching onto her bear.

"To a store, we need to get food." CJ responded.

"Isn't that stealing?" Lindsey asked.

"Lindsey shut up." Joey growled causing Lindsey to pout.

"Don't tell her to shut up." Kol crossed his arms.

"Close your damn mouth pussy." Joey got up in his face causing Zoey to push them apart.

"Guys stop fighting for peep sake, we are literally in a zombie apocalypse." Zoey told them both causing Joey to roll his eyes before walking away as Kol sighed.

The three sets of family continued to make their way to the location and finally made it after complaints.

Central Market...

"We're here, grab anything if you're hungry. Joey, and the twins come with me." CJ ordered and they nodded.

They checked around the placed and boarded it up really well. Joey did find the owner, he was turned and when he was about to kill him, Zoey stopped him.

"You'll attract more if you shoot him, just lock him up in this room." She told him before leaving causing Joey to put his gun away and close the door and boarded it up.

Everyone sat down in an aisle eating little bits of food and had made their self beds with the blankets and pillows that are located in the store.

Chris being the leader is surprising... Lauren

I never doubting him. Camila

If your kids keep fighting, they'll end up dead. Dinah

I'm pretty sure your Zoey has them distracted. Lauren