Chapter 3

No, no, no, no. Camila

Camila, he's okay, he has to be okay. Ally

My baby... Camila

I know, I will feel the same way if it was one of ours. Normani

He can't be dead, he's only 15. I was going to give him a car when he turned 16. Camila

Come here. Ally

We're here for you. Normani

"Zoey, how far is this place?" Vanessa asked.

"Far." Zoey answered looking out the window.

"That doesn't help." Vanessa rolled her eyes as Zoey got up and walked away.

"What's wrong with you?" Timothy asked.

"What are you talking about?" Vanessa asked.

"If you didn't know, Zoey is hurting. Joey was her best friend before he became who he is." Timothy responded.

"Well sorry, I didn't kn-" Vanessa wrapped her arms around her self but Timothy cuts her off.

"Of course you didn't, you only care for yourself." Timothy rolled his eyes before going to go find his sister as Vanessa felt tears fall from her eye.

"Come on guys, we gotta keep moving." CJ says and Zoey gives him her phone.

"You're the leader." Zoey tells him before walking next to her brothers.

CJ looked down at the phone and seen Joey and Zoey smiling happily next to each other. He sighed and opened the maps to see where the destination is.

"Damn, that's far." He muttered to himself before putting Zoey's phone in her pocket.

He started walking and they followed. They walked until night hit again. They couldn't get into any houses, so they camped outside. They were getting close to the border of their town which was held up by a beautiful vined wall.

"I'll keep watch." Tobi announced looking at his very depressed sister.

"You sure bro?" Timothy asked.

"Yeah, I just won't take these for tonight." Tobi puts the pills in his bag and held a bat ready for combat.

He knelled down and kissed Zoey on her forehead before hugging her.

"Everything is going to be alright, I love you." Tobi smiled at her and she smiled back sadly.

"I love you too." She said hugging him again.

Everyone went to sleep as Tobi kept watch. He heard a stick snap causing him to put up his bat in defense. A figure came out the from the trees causing Tobi to squint. The figure looked up and smirked before Tobi felt himself being bagged. He was picked up and thrown to the ground before getting kicked and hit in the face.

"You're parents screwed us over, so I guess you'll be a great message to send. Well, if you're alive." The voice said before kicking him down a hill.