二つ

While you slowly woke up, you heard someone play Claire de lune on the piano. As your eyes adjusted to the light in the room, you realised that your surroundings changed. Your bed was a big king sized one with some light pink beddings and they had a (favorite scent) to it.

As you tried to stretch you realised that you were still chained onto the bed. You let out and annoyed sigh and looked around you. Even though this whole situation was bad, the room looked cosy and if it wasn't for why you were actually there, you would've enjoyed this room very much.

As you realised that no one came here within 30 minutes you started to shout:

"HEY!!! I'M AWAKE!!! NOW LET ME PLEASE GO!!!"

After you finished screaming you heard that the piano sounds fell silent and someone walked towards your room as the ground squeaked at their foot steps. You heard a knock on your door.

"May I enter, my love?"

This voice belongs to Todoroki.

"Yes." You answered. You heard the lock click as he unlocked the door and opened it. The tall male was dressed in a tuxedo. You had to admit it, he looked very handsome in it. It remembered you of the prom night, when the four of you had done their time at Yuuei. Where did this time go?

You inspected him from top to toe without noticing. He grinned at you and looked down with his two toned eyes:

"Do I look good for you?" He looked like He was concerned about your opinion.

You just remained silent.  But there was something soft in his eyes. Like he always had. So you simply nodded and his smile grew wider.

"We decided to have a fancy dinner to celebrate our new princess in our weird clan. You have some time before that. So tell me, what do you want to do?"

Then it spilled out of you: "I want to leave! That's what I want to do!" His smile grew into a dark serious face. After a moment of silence he took the word:

"See. I want to explain something to you. As long as you do as we say, no harm would be brought to you. We will treat you like a real lady and try to fulfil you everything you want. But if you decide to fight or even worse, to try to flee, I can not guarantee that you will be alive the next day. Got that, my love?"

Meanwhile he sat down next to you and looked you in your (y/ec) eyes deeply. You made a hurt expression and again - you simply nodded. You were trapped here.

He pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed as he stood up:

"So, now again. What can we do for you now?"

You looked down on you. Fue to all the stress you sweat your clothes through and you seem to smell yourself what made you want to throw up.

"I-I want to shower. Or take a bath. Just as long as I get clean."

He smiled at you. "That's a nice choice. We will prepare everything for you. Just that you know, all the doors are locked and secured with electricity. So if you try to flee, you will get killed. And the keys just have the 3 of us. Just if we know that you obey us, you can walk freely."