七つ

The moment you were awake you shot your head up to see where you were. It was your room again. And you were in chains.

Really? They think they can lock me away? Oh, they're so wrong...

Just when you tried to break the chains, Bakugou entered the room.

"We have to go and do some shitty groceries. Get up."

They seem to be really fed up. Now you wanted to leave even more than before.

You spat at him. "I would but how if I'm chained like a dog?!"

You saw the male stand still for a second as he turned around and rushed towards you.

"Watch your fucking tone, (Y/N)!" He barked as he fiddled around to open the chains with a key. They quietly clicked and your wrists were free. Your face wore a cold expression. You felt nothing.

"Go on. Get dressed and meet me at the door. And don't do shit." He said as he walked out. You just looked as he moved. You felt like you're empty. These guys could kill and they were unpredictable. They were not your friends anymore. They were dead.

You went to the cupboard and opened it to pull out some clothes. After putting them on you made your way to the door, as Bakugou told you to.

"Wow, finally." He grunted. Deku walked behind you as he waved at you.

I have the feeling Izuku is the only one who isn't angry at me...

They went outside into the garage and sat down into a black range rover. You looked around.

"Do you like this car?"

You just looked around without saying a word and after a while you looked at him.

"You have to know that this isn't the only car we own. Every one of us owns a small collection. My fave is my orange Corvette. Maybe one day we can do a jaunt with it, just the two of us."

You still didn't say a word.

I'm not staying.

He started the engine and you two drove to the next supermarket. You knew it but you never went there, because it was simply too expensive. Your entered the big space with Bakugou. His eyes were always on you, watching you so you wouldn't do anything. You walked next to him as he got everything they needed.

You went in with him to the next floor. He looked and found what he was looking for. He bent down for something. He was totally distracted.

That's the only chance I have...

To test if he would notice you disappearing, you did some steps backwards from him. He still wasn't paying attention. Then you walked backwards and started running for your life. You ran through the floors and tried to orientate as quickly as possible. Suddenly you heard a loud scream.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH! GET BACK!"

Oh no, he noticed. Panic started to wash over your body. What should you do next? You didn't see him, you just heard him swearing and every now and then a detonation.

Fuck I have to get help!

You rushed through the floors looking for someone to talk to. There were just a few people in there. Finally you found a men who held a package of cereals in his hand and read the back.

"Excuse me sir, my name is (Y/N) and you have to help me! I was being kidnapped and held hostage!" You told him as you heard Bakugou's voice get louder and louder. The men just looked at you and didn't say a word. He dropped the cereals and ran away from you.