三つ

Bakugou gided you to your seat at the big table. A plate was standing in front of you with some salad on it. You just sat there, staring at the the males sitting across from you waiting for something to happen. Then Todoroki cleared his throat:

"How was your bath my love?"

You just nodded and remained silent. He smiled softly.

"Then enjoy the appetizer. Itadakimasu!" He said and the three males started eating. But you just sat there like you were rooted to the spot with tears in your eyes. You couldn't eat. There was something boiling inside of you and it wasn't fear. No, it was something different. Suddenly something inside of you exploded and you hit your fist down onto the table.

The three old classmates looked up at you with a shocked face. The tears were rolling over your cheeks and you sobbed.

"W-what are you...even doing...?"

They did questionable faces.

"You three are sitting here like nothing wrong, like we are just here to eat and living our best life... You were gone, all three of you! I lost my best friends!!! I tried to contact you, to call you, I even wrote letters to all of you! And now you're doing like nothing's wrong!!!"

Izuku looked worried as they realised what was bothering you:

"We are very sorry that we hurt you, (Y/N)."

"It was never our intention to leave you alone after the graduation. And neither did you deserve it." Todoroki stated.

"I think we owe you a fucking explanation." Bakugou said quietly.

You took your napkin to wipe away your tears.

"Listen babe, in all this time we never forgot you. You were always kind of there, no matter where we were." Bakugou stated.

Izuku nodded: "Yeah, we would never forget our favorite girl! Never ever!"

Todoroki agreed: "We needed to protect you. So we decided to stay away from you. We thought we could get along without you but -"

"We simply couldn't!" Izuku blurted out.

You calmed down slowly. You still wanted some more answers:

"Then why did you decide to become like this?"

"We three did realise that everything with this hero stuff is bullshit. The world is not made for hero's. If you're good, you'll get judged for everything that you do. And if you're bad, it down at matter. Ether way you'll be judged. And the hero world was more fucked up moment by moment. So we couldn't take it anymore. Izuku got caught by all for one. Since that he's a little insane. Bakugou was left alone by his side kick and former fiancé as he was close to death during a fight. They didn't even try to save him. So I found him. And I, well, my father brought me this way I guess. But yeah, that's all."

You made big eyes.

"But why did you bring me here then?"

The males looked at each other and every one of them muffled a chuckle.

Todoroki continued with a mischievous smile on his face:

"Well, my love, being a villain can be very lonely. So we decided we needed someone we could love. So we all knew right from the start that we would choose you. We told you the circumstances earlier."

You finally slowly realised what they meant.

"Wait, you don't really want me to be your stupid sex slave?!"

You shot out of your chair.

Izuku held his hands in front of him:

"No, no! Wait...okay a little bit but there is more to it, we swear!"

Bakugou looked at you: "Did you forget? We three love you. We want someone to talk to, to spend time with and yeah. Everything that comes with being in a relationship."

"But I don't want to be caged! I want to leave!"

Todoroki became frustrated:

"Don't you get it? You don't have a choice. Either you stay with us or we will kill you. If we can't have you, no one will. Got it?"

You were shocked. But then you remembered that the three guys were just your old classmates that you loved to spend time with. So just nodded and started eating.

After the main meal you sat there. Looking at the boys around you. So in the mean time Bakugou brought out a small box.

"Who will get the dessert today?" He said as he chuckled and looked at you with a weird look. You never saw him looking at you like this. Everyone of the guys took on piece of paper out of the box while they looked at each other. You looked confused at this whole scene. Then they opened the paper and Todoroki jumped up from his chair.

"Yes..." he quietly celebrated his victory.

"FUCK THIS SHIT!" Bakugou screamed.

"Oh no, that's not fair..." Izuku whispered.

"Guys please, you know that she will be here forever." Todoroki said as he came towards you.

"Meet me at my room in 5 minutes, my love. Izuku, take her there please. So that she doesnt try to escape." He said. You looked him directly in the eyes. They were so beautiful as always. How could she say no then?