五つ

As you woke up the next morning, you still were in shoto's room. He was spooning you as you turned your head around to look at him.

He looks so peaceful when he sleeps...god I miss those high school days...

You wiggled and tried to get out of his grip. Suddenly the moment you tried to go up from the bed, he immediately grabbed your wrist in a painful tight grip.

"Where do you think you are going?"

You looked at him shocked by his actions.

"Ah Shoto, you are hurting me!" You winced. He yanked your hand in his direction so you fell back on the bed.

"Why did you try to sneak out?"

You realised that wrist hurt more and more, because he used his quirk to freeze it.

"Shoto please! I just wanted to go to the toilet!" You pressed your eyes together to conceal the fact that you were close to tears.

Finally he let go of your hand. You rubbed your wrist and felt that it was extremely cold and your skin turned slightly blue.

"You better go now or I will keep you all day here in my bed, my love. And sorry for hurting you - but you have to learn to obey us."

You just looked at him with worried eyes as you went to go to the bathroom.

Afterwards you wanted to go back to Shoto's room. You went by a door. You could hear (your favorite band)'s music coming out of it. Without knocking you slowly opened the door and tried to catch a view. It was Bakugou's room and he was doing...things. He laid in his bed panting and moaning while he was touching himself. As you realised what he was doing you shut the door immediately with a loud bang.

Oh no he must have heard it that I was peaking!

You backed away from the door and you wanted to run - but you stood there like you were glued to the spot because of the shock. You could hear angry footsteps coming closer. Your feet began to tiptoe backwards and hoped for the best but suddenly his door was ripped open and as he saw you, he came towards you in a quick pace and grabbed you around your waist. He carried you into his room and locked the door behind him.

"Did you really think I didn't notice you watching me?"

He asked while smirking. He rammed your body against his door and smashed his lips against yours. While you tongues fought for dominance, he let his hand wander over your body; over the sides, over your breasts upwards to your neck as he pushed you deeper into the heated kiss.

After some time of making out you two parted to get some air. He panted:

"Be prepared to be teared to pieces, babe."

He whispered into you as you blushed. You looked up into his crimson red orbs shining down on you. He looked so damn sexy. He was wearing a black tank top and just his boxers due to the his former activity. You actually felt really happy in his presence. You fumbled at the seam of his top to show him that he should undress himself.

"Getting straight forward, he?"

He said as he grinned and revealed his toned body. You smiled at him and slowly let your hand travel over his abs. He watched every little move from you. Your hand slowly reached band of his boxers. You tucked it slightly. But suddenly he hit your hand away.

"You're pretty fucking naughty...You have to earn it first." He said as he smirked at you.

You smiled back with a questioning face. He sat onto his bed.

"Strip for me, babe." Your wore the black baby doll dress from yesterday. You wanted to tease him, to make him want you even more. So you undress yourself painfully slow while you swayed your hips to the music that was still playing. He watched you like a predator looking at its prey just waiting to attack. Once you were completely naked in front of him, you Slowly walked your way over to him and carefully crawled onto his lap. He had his frown on his face and smirked at you with an lustful expression.

He let his hand run down your spine. It gave you goosebumps.

I want to tease him even more.

You grinned your lower body against him. With one quick move you suddenly laid under his body with him towering over you.

"You think you can tease me without a punishment?"

He growled at you as your eyes widened. He kissed you needily and travelled his kisses down over your neck to you collar bone, over your naked chest and boobs down to your stomach. Then he kissed the insides of your legs. You felt a sharp pain. It's wasn't painful, you felt more lust through it so you let out a soft moan.

"Katsuki, did you just bite me?"

He chuckled with his deep voice.

"Yes I did, and seems like you fucking like it you idiot."

He looked into your eyes from between your legs as he started eating you out. He teasingly let his tongue play around your clit and you felt like you were going insane. He turned you into a moaning mess.

"Katsuki, it feels so ahh~ good!"

He just hummed while he didn't stop. You felt that you were close.

"I d-don't know how much longer I'm going to take this!" You cried out in pure pleasure.

"Don't you dare to cum without my permission You damn bitch!"

His face came back to yours as he crawled over your body. As he kissed you, you could taste yourself. He grabbed onto his nightstand to get a  rope.

"Get up and let me tie you." He commanded. You obeyed. You got up and sat down on your legs while he bonded the two hands together. He stood up as you sat on his bed.

You looked up to him and he just pulled down his underwear. And damn - you exactly knew where his big ego came from. He was even bigger than Shoto.

He stroked himself a few times before you took his dick into your mouth. He let out a grunt and you felt a hand on the back of your head push you even further into his crotch. You liked the feeling of him controlling you. After some time for you to adjust to his size, he started to fuck your mouth relentlessly.

His quiet moans that left his mouth drove you crazy. You had straight eye contact with him the whole time. Some thrusts later he turned you around so you stood on all fours with your ass up in the air.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard that you'll go insane!"

He said as he entered your hot core. The feeling of him being inside of you sure drove you crazy. He was pounding into you with a steady pace and everything that was heard was your skin slapping and the grunts and moans from both of you. You screamed his name more and more with each thrust. You felt you were close.

"K-Katsuki I'm-"

"Me too!" He grunted through his teeth. Then all of  (⁄ ⁄ˊ⁄ ⌑ ⁄ˋ⁄ ⁄) ♡ sudden you felt the pure pleasure wash over your body and you screamed it out. It felt so good and you couldn't hold back. Even Katsuki was very load for male conditions.

You two panted as he kissed your head.

Suddenly you heard someone almost punch the door.

"Bakugou! Open the fucking door and give me (Y/N) back! It was my round!!!"

It must be Shoto.

You just sat Bakugou's bed as a slight bad feeling was flowing over you.

Did I just had sex with Bakugou? Yeah I had. And I really did enjoy it? Hell yes I did.

Bakugou unlocked the door and shortly after it, Shoto pushed the door open with flames on his left hand.

"Give. Her. To. Me." He said in a threatening way.