Hey guys! I'm feeding you again with a (fricking long) SFW-chapter. It was fun writing it, I just felt so spoiled 🥺 (Y/N) really is their queen. So I hope you enjoy it as much as I did while writing it! <3 (As always: I don't own the pics I used here, copyright goes out to the rightful owner; I just edited them to fir my aesthetic.)

You took the car keys with your new key chain on it and went to the garage. The three males followed you.

"I'll sit in the fucking front." Bakugou spat at the other two behind him.

"No fair, kacchan!" Izuku's voice cracked midsentence.

"It was my gift for her, so I'm in the front you idiot." Bakugou's red orbs eyed the green haired villain in front of him.

With an annoyed huff Izuku made his way to the back seat along with Todoroki who ignored the whole scene. The four of you sat in the vehicle. The moment you started the engine you thought you came. Just the sound of it was like music to your ears. Bakugou grinned as he saw your satisfied face.

"Sexy, isn't it?" His eyes were glued on you.

"Extremely." You just stated and stroked the steering wheel a few times. It was just so unreal - this is yours now.

The ash blonde next to you handed you the remote control for the garage door. As it slowly opened, you neared the exit. As it was fully open, you drove out of the garage onto the street. The car roared loudly as you pushed onto the gas pedal.

"Fuck YES!" you screamed out in full excitement while your three boyfriends laughed at your cute reaction. After driving a while you arrived at the desired location - the luxury district. You really never were here before.

"Let's have a nice time, (Y/N)." Todoroki said as he unbuckled the seatbelt.

****

You entered the first store. As Bakugou swung the door open for you, you put your sunglasses up to look around. A young sales assistant came by to check on you.

"Welcome! If I can help you or if you need anything, just ask me!"

You thanked the girl and started roaming around. Todoroki just excused himself.

"I will just head to the male's section real quick. I have to ask if my suit for the party later is ready. Don't miss me too much." He informed you and kissed your forehead. Your (y/ec) eyes followed the dual haired male wander upstairs.

Izuku came up at your side. "Come on, let's have a stroll." He took your hand and lead you around. Bakugou sat down onto a beige chaiselongue and waited all the while.

The first thing that caught your eye were a pair of boots.

"Wow, look Deku. These are really cool!" You pointed at the shoes in front you. Izuku immediately turned towards you and eyed them.