onze💚

9:00pm
Wednesday ;October 20, 2019
📍Atlanta,Georgia
My crib 🖤

T A U R U S 🖤

@polo.capalot

❤️💭↗️ Liked by 00

❤️💭↗️ Liked by 00.liyaaa, reggiebaybee2 , and 164,6288 others

polo.capalot I was born unknown and imma die a legend 🤟🏽🚦

View all 58,829 comments

00.liyaaa 😍😍😍

user imma steal yo bitch 😭💯

00.liyaaa you soooo sexyyyy babe 🥺😍

jslutty 🤟🏽

Playing Games by Summer Walker blasted through the speakers.

Liya and I were laying in my bed and just enjoying each others presence.

Liya laid on top of me with her head on my chest and my hand rested on her ass.

Liya had on a tube top and a pair of light blue shorts and I just had on my basketball shorts.

"You know imma miss you when you leave on Friday" Liya said as she looked up at me.

"Imma miss yo short ass too" I said as I kissed her forehead.

"I'm not even short" Liya said as she rolled her eyes at me.

I just laughed in response.

"You should let me rock your chain until you come back down here" Liya said breaking the moment of silence that fell over us.

"Then what imma wear" I asked trynna be funny.

Liya just smacked her lips.

"I'm just playing Liya , I'm let you have it" I said as lifted my head up some and removed the chain from off my neck.

"You for real ?" Liya asked smiling extremely hard as she sat up on the bed.

"Hell yeah imma just go buy me a new one when I got time and I got other chains I haven't even wore yet" I said as I sat up as well and put the chain around her neck.

"It's kinda heavy to, be aware" I said as I finished putting it in her neck.

"This do got some weight to it" Liya said as she held the pendant in her hand.

"I told you its heavy" I said laughing.

++

"You tried it hoe, that shit ain't hurt. You made him bae, I fucked him first" Liya rapped along to You Tried It by the city girls on her Snapchat as she recorded herself.

"You feeling yo self huh" I said laughing as I came down the stairs.

"Yup" Liya said as she posted her video and reached into the cabinet grabbing two plates.

"I knew I smelled something good from upstairs" I said as I seen the pot of food on the stove top.

"Yea I just whipped up a little something something" she said as she scooped out some pasta and placed it on each of the plates.

"What kinda pasta you make?" I asked as I sat down at the table.

"Chicken shrimp Alfredo, it's kinda spicy to" Liya responded as she placed a piece of bread on each plate.

"Imma bout to smash this food, haven't ate since I left the studio" I said as I rubbed my hands together and licked my lips.

"Well I guess you're glad I'm here" Liya said cheesing as she placed down my plate in front of me and sat hers as well.

"I'm overly glad" I said as she grabbed some forks and some wine glasses.

Liya poured wine into the glasses and cane back to the table.

She give me one fork and placed both the glasses down.

"Tell me how it taste" Liya said as I picked up my fork.

I placed the fork into my mouth and it's like my taste buds started dancing.

"This shit good as fuck" I said as I took another stab at it.

"I knew you would like it" Liya said as she laughed and started to eat her food.

"Damn I ain't even know I copped me a girl that can throw down in the kitchen" I said as I continued to eat.

"There's a lot of other things I can do that will blow your mind" Liya said smirking at me.

Am I hearing imma get some before I leave Friday ?

Comment & Vote please 🥰.
Not edited, excuse all mistake