trente et un 💚

Thanks for everybody that gave me feed back in the previous chapter.. love ya 💕.

7:00pm
Wednesday ; December 9, 2019
📍Atlanta, Georgia
Ivy's house💓

@00.liyaaaa

❤️💭↗️ Liked by poisonivy, polo

❤️💭↗️ Liked by poisonivy, polo.capalot, cello__, miss.walker, 1300wooski, and 67,799 others

00.liyaaaa what ever you do, keep it cute ..

view all 19,910 comments

poisonivy cousin cousin 💜

polo.capalot 🖤

miss.walker my bby grl 💞

user 😍😍

liyaszns the new hair due 😣🥺

"I'm glad we're getting closer to the end of the semester " ivy said as she wrote down notes to keep when she was done reading her book.

"Boo January is not close" I said laughing as I took a sip from my drink placing it back down to continue my reading as well.

Right now we were currently studying and getting a heads up on our work.

college is so stressful.

"Well look on the bright side we are closer to winter break .. that month break it much needed" Ivy said pointing her pen in my direction.

"True I forgot it was that long.. you know it's my first year in college " I said chuckling quietly and she laughed.

"Yeah I forgot you a freshie "ivy said as I finished reading my last sentence, closing my book.

"you irr" I said and we both laughed.

"Shit I was in your place last year. Now yo bitch a sophomore babyy" Ivy said sticking out her tongue and I couldn't help but laugh at the face she made.

"I'm glad we on break during my birthday cause during school I used to have a fit" I said changing the topic.

"For real when yo birthday ?" Ivy asked interested closing her book.

"December 18, hashtag Sagittarius gang" I said smiling and blowing a kiss towards her.

"Period I get to spend the first birthday I have known my cousin for with her " ivy said and we both laughed.

"For sure. Imma make sure we do some shit " I said smirking and ivy laughed.

"You better not get me in trouble cause you know how my dad is" ivy said looking at me with the 'girl let me tell you' look.

"Girl I know uncle tommy is nothing to play with" I said and we both laughed.

Now I know why we clicked some much when we first met. This bitch ivy my blood cousin.

++++

6:00pm
Wednesday ; December 9, 2019
📍Chicago, Illinois
Polo crib 🖤

@tng_lilc

❤️💭↗️ Liked by lilblast1300, gucciboa_24, reggiebaybee2, youcan_this, and 309 others

tng_lilc  way more to life than just the hood I'm trynna reach goals 📈🦍

view all 129 comments

polo.capalot  🖤🖤💉

reggiebaybee2   folks 💙

jslutty  faxs 💯

"Let's go " I said as I paused the game to get up and bang on my chest some.

"You gone run me them two stacks " I said sitting back down to unpause the game.

"Man the was just luck" polo said waving me off and smacking his lips.

"Yeah Ight" I said feeling myself as his character passed in the ball.

"I bet I make this three pointer though nigga" I said talking my shit as polos character dribbled the ball down the court.

"Gotta get the ball first dumb ass" polo said while his character passed the ball to another teammate.

"Gone head the to make that shot so I can bullock you shit " I said and he pressed the button causing me to react quickly and block the shot, getting the ball.

"Man it's this fucking controller"Polo said smacking his lips as my character traveled back  down the other side of the court.

"Yeah what ever nigga" I said laughing as I held the button waiting for the green beam to pop up on the screen quickly releasing my finger , making the shot right on the buzzer beater.

"I guess that shit was luck too" I said laughing some making him mad.

"What ever but talk your shit folks .. we tied anyways " Polo said waving me off as the game went into the fourth quarter.

"I don't know I just got this feeling that money gone be mine at the end of this game" I shrugging my shoulders causing him to chuckle lowly.

"Oh yeah I got this feeling too that you ain't getting shit " Polo said kicking his feet up on the coffee table as we laughed.

"We will know who feeling was true at the end of this game" I said as his phone started ringing so paused the game... kaliyah was calling his phone.

"I will be back " polo said answering the phone and heading to the kitchen, I just nodded my head & picked up my phone.

Man I gotta say he really like that girl .. they usually be gone in two good months.

Comment & Vote please 🥰.
Not  edited, excuse all mistakes