vingt-neuf💚

6:25pm
Thursday;November 28, 2019
📍Roswell, Georgia
My momma house💕

@00.liyaaaa

❤️💭↗️      Liked by polo

❤️💭↗️ Liked by polo.capalot, upshit.mayaaaa, cell0__, and 67,892 others

00.liyaaaa happy thanksgivin' 🧡 | hairstylist tagged 🙂

view all 39,990 comments

user new hairstyle already ?☹️ I really liked the blonde

polo.capalot happy turkey day 🖤 I already know what I wanna eat 😋

lilmermaidariel happy thanksgiving twin 🧡 I miss you 😕.

user little ass braids I hope her hair fall out 🙄

"Yo family not too talkative are they ?" Tay asked as he pulled up in front of my moms house.

"Nawl my mom will ask a couple of questions.. just try to minimize your conversation with the elders, they like to talk a lot" I said as he parked the car.

"I gotta prepare myself" Taurus said and I laughed while we got out the car.

He locked the car and we walked up to the front door.

I rang the door bell and my mom greeted us right away at the door.

"Baby I missed you soo much" my mom said hugging me immediately.

"Hey momma, I missed you too" I said laughing as she let me go to look at me.

She allowed me to fully step in with Taurus following right behind me.

I guess she didn't notice he was behind me.

"Momma this is Taurus.. who I was telling you about Taurus this is my momma who I was also telling you about" I said introducing them to eachother.

"It's nice to finally meet you Tay" my momma said hugging Taurus.

"It's nice to finally meet you too miss walker" Taurus said as they let go from their hug.

"See I might actually like you, come on in the food is done" my momma said motioning us to her kitchen.

"Hey niece" I heard as soon as I into the kitchen.

"Hey uncle tommy" I said excitedly noticing it was my favorite uncle.

"You den got so big on me" He said as I hugged him, he began rocking us back and forth.