vingt-cinq 💚

2:15pm
Friday ;November 19, 2019
📍Houston, Texas
  The Vacation Rental 🖤

@polo.capalot

❤️💭↗️  Liked by 00

❤️💭↗️ Liked by 00.liyaaaa , cello__ , and 63,929 others

polo.capalot 🐐🖤.

view all 29,929 comments

00.liyaaaa bae 😭😍😍

user ganggg 🚦

user capalott 🖤

quando_rondo 🐐💙 stop playing

"Hello?"

"Stop playing and open the door" I said laughing a little and ringing the door bell.

"I'm coming boy" Liya said rolling her eyes and blushing.

"Ight imma be waiting" I said smiling slightly before she hung up.

A couples seconds went by and the door finally opened up.

"TAY TAY!" Liya said damn near screaming while immediately jumping on me.

I lifted her up a little because she was slipping down as I walked into the house, closing the door behind me.

"I missed you so much" Liya said still hugging me.

"I missed yo big head ass too" I said laughing and Liya hopped off of me, mean mugging me.

"Okay cause you got me fucked up.. these braids don't even make my head look that big" Liya said covering her forehead and walking away.

I turned back around to lock the door and proceeded to walk behind her.

"I was just kidding. Them braids look nice on you" I said and she blushed.

"Thank you" She said smiling extra hard.

"You welcome" I said as she sat down at the counter in the kitchen.

"I didn't believe you were coming here" Liya said as she got up.

"What I gotta lie for? Plus why wouldn't I wanna see you" I said causing her to smile as she got her water out the refrigerator, grabbing me one as well.

"I don't know, I just didn't believe it "she said taking a seat again and sitting the water down right in front of me.

"But now that your here we can spend more time together" Liya continued as the door unlocked.