treize💚

8:45pm
Thursday;October 21, 2019
📍Atlanta,Georgia
Kingston's Crib🖤

T            A            U            R            U         S 🖤

@polo.capalot

❤️💭↗️ Liked by 00

❤️💭↗️ Liked by 00.liyaaa and 100,728 others

polo.capalot   🤭🖤

View all 59,829 comments

00.liyaaa  🖤🖤😍

user daddy 😩

user 😍😍😍

I pulled up to Liya's brother crib and she came out all happy and shit.

"Hey Tay" Liya said as soon as she got in the car.

"Wassup mamas" I said as I put the car in reverse and backed out of the drive way.

"Where you coming from ?" Liya asked as I drove down the street.

"Interview and the studio" I replied back.

"How did it go ?" Liya asked as I placed my right hand on her thigh.

"It was decent I'm not gone lie, I was interviewed by some little kids .. then ain't have no filter" I said as I laughed.

"I'm already knowing" Liya said laughing as well.

++++
|my crib 🖤|

"What's wrong with you?" I asked liya as she stood in front of me where I was sitting on the edge of the bed.

She didn't respond.

"What you gotta attitude for ?" I questioned as she had a mean mug on her face.

"You not giving me no attention" Liya said as she pouted.

"Thats all you had to say" I said as I sat her down on my lap.

"You wanna watch Love & Basketball again?" I asked as I turned her head towards me.

Once again she didn't respond she just scrolled down her Instagram.

"Kaliyah"

"Liya"

"Lele"

"Kay Kay"

"Ms. Walker" I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

Still no response.

"So you gone keep ignoring me huh?" I asked as I started to kiss all over her.

"Stop" liya said laughing as she blushed.

"Not until you start talking to me" I said.

"Imma talk to you" Liya said laughing as I pecked her lips one last time.

"So what you wanna do .. go out to eat , watch a movie , hop in the jacuzzi real quick -" I said and Liya cut me off.

"I wanna play a game" Liya said as she smiled.

"What type of game ?" I questioned as I raised my eyebrow.

"Drunk uno"Liya said.

"You got some uno cards?" Liya questioned.

"Nawl" I replied back and Liya smacked her lips.

"Let's go to target " Liya suggested as she went to safari on her phone.

"I can just send my assistant"I said as I pulled out my phone.

"No I wanna go " Liya stated as she found the closest target near my crib.

"If you insist" I said as I slipped my phone in my pocket.

"Come on its going to be fun , trust me" Liya said as she winked at me.

"I alright got the location and everything" Liya said as she tried pulled me up.

"What ever just go put some clothes on"I said as I pointed to the tube top and shirt she was wearing.

"When I get done you better be ready to go" Liya said as she pointed towards me before walking into the bathroom.

++++
|target 🖤|

"So you gone run in real quick and come out?" I asked as parked the car.

"No I want you to come with me" Liya said as she poked her bottom lip out.

"You forgot that I'm a famous rapper or something?" I questioned as I laughed.

"No. Just come on seeing and taking pictures with a couple fans will not hurt you" Liya said as she opened her door.

I just sat there.

"Come on " Liya said and then closed the door.

"I'm coming damn" I said as I got out the car and locked it.

"Don't catch an attitude now... it will be fun" Liya said as she latched onto my arm and laughed.

I already don't like the idea of this.

If I get attacked it's her fault.

Comment & Vote please 🥰.
Not  edited, excuse all mistake

I'm still debating if I wanna write a sex scene next chapter 💆🏽‍♀️.
*filler chapter *