Chapter 1

I woke up as I was blinded by the sunlight hitting by eyes. I woke up to me laying in a queen size bed as the sheets and blankets were red with hearts on them. "Where am I?" I asked myself as I stood up. I was wore a pink nightgown as I was confused and scared at the moment.
Who changed my clothes? Why am I in this bed? And where was Rose?
My head started to hurt as I tried to remember only getting flashes of the memory. I gripped hard at a chair in the room as the memory came at me like I hit a truck. Us defeating Peter's soldiers, us cheering and being happy and then Rose getting shot. "NO!" I screamed as the window cracked. I jumped and looked as I realized my powers were awakening. A maid came in the room looking worried and scared. "Is everything ok?" She asked me as I bursted into tears.
"No everything isn't ok.  Where am I? Who are you?"
"Well your home miss. I'm Elena Peter's maid"
"This is Peter's castle?" I asked her as anger filled my voice. "Yes Miss. do you want me to go get him?"
"Yes please" I said as she left the room. I quickly searched the room for something sharp as I found a dagger in my bedside table drawer. I held it behind me back as Peter came in my room. He had green eyes as his dark brown hair reached his back. He came towards me a smile on his face.
"Oh my wife you have returned"
I didn't have time to respond as his lips were on mine.