Chapter 12

A/N: hey everyone I'm back. I am so sorry for leaving you guys on read basically for a lot of months. Had a lot of thinking to do but back and ready to write. Sorry if this chapter isn't what it used to be.
When we got between the sea waves we walked towards the middle of the ocean as each step we took the waves parted from us creating a line.
"Mi Nas Ku Kissa"(We must kiss to breath under)
"What did she say?" I whispered in Rose's ear as she laughed at me kissing my cheek. "She says she has to kiss us in order for us to breath underwater" said Rose as I looked at her like she was crazy.
I have to kiss a random woman for survival? The woman with pink hair and pink eyes that had gills all over her. The woman named Kutte came towards me and kissed me on the lips as gills started to grow on the side of my neck. She did the same for Rose as soon as that happened the ocean waves crashed down on us as we sunk to the bottom of the ocean floor landing in a city. The city was made of sand and glass bottles you could find on the floor of the ocean. Me and Rose swam inside a building going towards a room with a sand round table with chairs all around it.
"So, speak. We will hear you out vampire"
"Okay then" said Rose sitting on a chair made of sand as I followed after her. I told them everything that Myth told me even the part were I saw her body rotting in it's place. "What dose that have to do with us vampire and human? As you can see we live in the ocean nowhere near your forest. Unless you came here to waste my time and my people's time you have been mistaken" The mermaid queen Kila said anger in her voice as me and Rose looked at one another.
"What do we do now?"
"We fight"
"Excuse me"
"A battle between vampire and mermaid. If you win we stay away from you and let you live cowardly but if I win you help us. Now what do you say?"