Chapter 10

"Wage war against the humans? Are you crazy Rose?" Said Erin as we were in Myth's home sitting around a table discussing what we should do. "Look I get it Erin you lived with humans most of your life but if the forest is dying we must do it. To save Elizabeth and Rose and anyone else in the forest" I tell her as Rose held my hand smiling kindly at me. "How do we do that?" Asked Elizabeth. 

"We must band together the other species"

 "What if they don't listen?"

 "Oh trust me they will"

After we discussed what the plan was. Erin and Elizabeth went to Elizabeth's brother's pack to ask for help as me and Rose went to the mermaids. "You feeling alright?" Asked Rose as I went to take a break on a tree. 

"I'm fine just worried about Erin and Elizabeth. You did tell me that Elizabeth was kicked out from her pack for choosing you"

"Yes I did but that was over 100 years ago. I'm sure she will be fine trust me" Said Rose holding out her hand for me to take as I took it.

A couple of hours later we made it to the beach as Rose said "Ah Ken ko. Siua me Kulot" (We request an audience with the mermaid queen). 

Then as if magic the waves Risen and parted as I saw females with purple skin gills on their necks. Sharp teeth and claws, Their long black hair waving in the wind as they walked towards us. 

"Mi si kulat Vampire" (We do not discuss with vampires)

"We have a very important discussion to have" said Rose as the mermaid laughed in her face. 

"We do not like your kind but we will hear you out"