Chapter 13

Here is chapter 13. Since it's been so long you might want to reread Elizabeth POV. If you don't remember what happened. Her side is on chapter 11.
Elizabeth
"This is Erin. My mate. Now you will show her respect brother" I said venom in my voice on the word brother.
"Fine then. Tell me what your owner wanted to tell me but over dinner. You will stay the night here"
"Excuse me?" I asked him shocked and confused as me and Erin looked at each other. I started to get annoyed as I didn't have time for this.
"What's wrong? Your owner doesn't allow it?"
"I was never owned brother. I am free unlike you" I said in anger as I walked out of his office Erin following behind me. "Hey what's going on?" Asked Erin stopping me by grabbing my wrist.
"What do you mean?"
"Don't play dumb with me Elizabeth. Your acting different. Why does he keep calling Rose your owner? She doesn't own you. Your a free wolf just as much as I am free" I tell her. I smiled at Erin as I started to calm down and grabbed her hand taking her to my used to be room that was surprisingly still Intact as if he was waiting for me to come home. "Look if you must know Erin. A long time ago me and my brother were close actually my whole family was. One day when I was 16 I ran away from home due to my father picking my mate for me that was older than me. He was 20. Turns out he was just selling me to make an alliance. I wanted to look for my mate by myself be loved by my own mate. When I ran away from home I was captured by werewolf hunters. They tortured me, raped me. Eventually I was sold to Rose. She gave me my freedom after that. I tried to go back to my family but since I was no longer a virgin and at that sold to a vampire. My father no longer wanted me and filled lies to my brother's ears. I don't think he'll ever forgive me or listen to the truth due to my father" I tell Erin as I started sobbing and bursting into tears remembering what happened to me as Erin held me in her arms and kissed the top of my head.
"Don't worry Elizabeth. I will always be here for you no matter what. Now let's get your brother talking huh. We got a mission to do"