Chapter 2

H-H-His wife. How was I his wife? I belonged to Rose. Wait a second. He doesn't know I am not the Samatha from the past. I could play along and kill him for killing my Rose.
He pulled away from me eyeing me for a few seconds as I didn't realize that when he kissed
me I dropped the dagger. He picked it up eyeing me then looking at the dagger as my heart was pounding from my chest fear overtaking me at what he would do next. "I'm shocked but also happy I still have this effect on you" he said to me as he kissed my forehead. "I'm am also happy with the results" I tell him smiling as he grabbed my hand. "Let's go my queen we must reintroduce you to our people. We did kill the vampire queen after all" he said smiling evilly as he lead me down the hall as anger consumed me again. Once we made it to the balcony of the castle. I saw millions of people cheering for me and Peter. "EVERYONE ATTENTION! IT'S BEEN YEARS SINCE WE LOST OUR QUEEN TO THE VAMPIRES! WE FINALLY HAVE HER BACK AS WELL AS THAT VAMPIRE QUEEN'S DEATH WE JOINCE!" Yelled Peter as we held hands as everyone cheered once again.
How could humans be so cruel over someone's death. Vampire are people too.
"I have a surprise for you" he whispered in my ear as I turned around and saw Elizabeth and Erin in chains.