Chapter 3

Elizabeth? Erin? What the hell are they doing here?
"I SHOULD KILL YOU RIGHT HERE WHERE YOU STAND!" Yelled Elizabeth as she growled her eyes yellow. Before she could hurt me she was shocked by the collar on her neck. She fell to her knees as I became worried. I heard Peter laughing beside me as he held me in his arms kissing my cheek.
"Don't worry my beautiful wife. I won't let her hurt you. Take them to the dungeon"
"WAIT!" I yelled as everyone stared at me.
Okay time to act.
"I want them as my slaves. Take them to my room"
"Are you sure about that him?"
"I am queen. I have a right to say what happens to them just as much as you do"
After that whole conversation I quickly went in my room to see Elizabeth and Erin on my bed collars on their neck. I quickly shut the door locking it. "About time you got here" said Erin as I turned around to seeing them both sit up. "How do you like my acting?" Asked Elizabeth as I burst into tears hugging them both. "I'm so happy you guys are alive. What about Rose? Anything on her?" I asked them as both of them looked at each other. "After you got knocked out so did we. We have no clue what happened to Rose or her body" said Erin as I slipped right back to depression. "May I ask you something Elizabeth?" I asked her after a couple of minutes of silence.
"What is it?"
"How did you know I didn't betray you?"
"Cause this love kitten told me everything down in the prison" said Elizabeth grabbing Erin's waist as she kissed Erin on the cheek.
Love kitten. When did they end up together? At least they have a happy ending. Oh Rose I miss you. I will get revenge for you my love.