Ella

Ella's POV -

"You got to see this quick!" Jenny yelled in my face.
"What, what!" I screamed in her ear, "Oh and thanks for making me deaf." She dragged me around the school building, my face dropped creating a 'O' with my mouth. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, I rubbed my eyes. It was definitely really. My boyfriend and my best friend, Jenny, boyfriend were having a fight. Everyone was crowding round, one half chanting for one, the other for the other one. We both went running through a group of people to our boyfriend, trying to break them up. To start with they ignored us, then saw that it was upset us, so stopped. It just died down. Because everyone knew that we were best friends, and that they were are boyfriends. It went silent. They looked at us, then apologized and hugged us.
"Why?" We said in echo, that's all we could get out. It wasn't play fighting, no. It was real, full on.
"I'm sorry Ella, it wasn't because of u two, it was..." Grumbled Joe, my boyfriend.
"That all u gotta say? Eh, well I'll tell you something, Marcus. This. Us. Its over!" Cried Jenny, walking away, but being stopped by Marcus pulling at her arm.
"Did u not hear me?" She softly whispered. Pulling away from his grip, the crowd opened up, shocked, she walked through. Everyone shipped Menny. It sounded funny that ship name, but everyone stuck by it. I looked at him, then at Joe.
"You fucking idiot. Joe I'm so upset."

Hopeyouguyslikedthefirstchapter, please tellmeifyoucomeupwithabettershipnameforJenny (me) andMarcus. I'llwritemoresoon. Sorryitssuchashortparagraph! xxx