Chapter 6:Poison Fragrance

The three headed into the same path and started walking like there's no tomorrow. They were apparently racing , Sabito was giggling while Giyuu was trying his best to slow down for Y/n. But it looks like Y/n wasn't in the mood of racing anyone. She looks pale and cold than normal. "What's wrong Y/n?" Giyuu asked while still jogging through the woods. Silence.. "Y/n?", she then snapped out of her thoughts as soon as she heard her name, both of them were really worried but Y/n reassured them there's nothing wrong with a big smile plastered onto her face. "I'm pretty nervous for the entrance exams, we came a pretty long way, so let's do our best" Y/n then took the two boys hand and hold them tightly.

You should have known that..
I never wanted to loose you both
You both are like my second chance
Being alive in this world once more
I'm so glad.
So so glad to have met you
I will keep you two
Together even though means that I have to sacrifice my life
For you both

Thank you
For making me feel like I belong
I'm glad

Deep down in her thoughts, she just want to cry out loud. She doesn't like risking anymore of her precious life. Living without one of them isn't going to be same with living with both. She could hardly contain her tears in her eyes, Giyuu noticed it but understand that. She has been through a lot...
As the three had arrived to meet the purple gaze. It was the wisteria flower, purple which blinds people with their gorgeousness full of them in the forest. Y/n stood in front of one of the branches, it was that flower mother used to give us as a young child. The wisterias , "I forgot how gorgeous it was to hold one right in front.." Y/n spoke her mind as the two boys wandered next to her.
They then both arrived where lots of people were crowded, everyone was whispering to each other as they saw Y/n walked next to the two boys. "She's really pretty, I hope she survives this."
Y/n's POV
I'm sweating like crazy and also to be honest I'm so nervous. I said to myself as the two girls walked out, one had a black hair and one was white hair. "This entrance exam will be continuing for 7 days." I was trembling in fear scarred what will happen. But I keep my head up and continue into the purple path, being here for seven days was gonna be hard. But we 3 will stick together no matter what.
Third POV
Y/n, Giyuu, and Sabito started walking towards the purple  forest. The three were completely pale as they headed for the seven deadly days. "Hey." Sabito spoke up, and gives the two a small soft smile. "We can do this together" He said with a soft expression that made the two calm down.
Three days had passed~
The three days were normal like any days, it was like practicing moves with Urokodaki sensei. But the third day, Y/n accidentally parted out with the two duos. She was panicking both with the two boys. Y/n was trembling in fear and nervousness, she was lost alone without anyone else. She met with three different demons with different levels, she was able to attack the demons with the breath of Light . Her legs were covered in bruises and scratches all over her legs. Her arm was a bit scratched, but she didn't care she stood up and started to sniff for Giyuus scent. A few minutes had passed as she heard a cry from some where near the bush. "I-is that Giyuu's cry?.."