Chapter 15: Another living creature

Note:
Ah skskksk this is going to be a bit ups and downs but hope you guys will like it!

While the two duos were standing, looking into each other's eyes deeply. Giyuu suddenly started coming towards Y/n while he was clearly drunk. He accidentally fell which the young girl reacted quickly, she dragged him into one of her guest rooms and laid him down. She pulled up the covers onto Giyuu while he slowly drifted to sleep. "Giyuu. What the actual... *sighs* sweet dreams then" as she got up, the raven haired man suddenly gripped onto her wrist as he pulled her to him softly. She was now on top of him while laid on his chest. She could hear his heart racing while her face started to burn up. Y/n was trying to get out of his gripped but failed to, she ended up sleeping while he was cuddling her.

As morning rose, the light hits the two features of them while Y/n was sleeping, snuggling the young man's chest. Warm... she thought but then realized that she was sleeping next to someone whom she shouldn't be. As soon as her eyes widen, she slowly slithered out but with no luck. Giyuu tightens his grip while both his arms were on her waist, he pulls her gently down into a back hug. "Giyuu-." "Sleep a bit longer... I'm really comfortable right here." He said in a raspy tone which send shivers down her spine. She tried to move again but Giyuu roughly refuse to let go. "Y/n... if you move again... I'm going to punish you...." He said with that the young girl was confused of what punishment he would do. But she didn't bothered to ask what it was, so she continued in her position. Since she was stuck there over an hour she couldn't take anymore as she rolled herself to look directly at Giyuu, "Giyuu.... let me go. Plea-" to her surprise he suddenly stood up and carried her onto his shoulders. He was extremely tall, taller than Y/n, they were about 15 centimeters apart. "Giyuu. Put me downnnnn!" She roared as suddenly Giyuu hit her bottom thigh at the back. "Aishhh you can't treat girls like thissss! Let me go you! Or should I say my water pillar?" She said teasingly as he did it again, "Please respect your older ones Y/n or I will do it more roughly on you, you were moving around while I was sleeping peacefully.."He finally put her down while she herself was pouting cutely, "Hmph." That made Giyuu smile,

(Soft boii  ok lets continue lol)That's probably the first time she saw him smile after all those horrible years she finally get to see it again

That's probably the first time she saw him smile after all those horrible years she finally get to see it again. She was about to say something but then was interrupted by her raven, "Y/n L/n YOU HAVE A NEW MISSION, HEAD TO  SOUTHEAST  THERE HAS BEEN AN ATTACK, YOUNG CHILDREN WERE GOING MISSING!" Her messenger spoke as it repeats itself over and over "Yah Yah! Stop! I know it now you dum dum!" She shouts as her messenger flew away, the young pillar looked at Giyuu again with a small smile she went to get ready. As she sets off, Giyuu was sitting peacefully as he remembered about the young boy Tanjiro the siblings were really something.

Y/n's POV
While I finally arrived at the place, I quickly went into the small village as the sun already has almost went down. Great... now what.. As I was wandering around the woods, I heard a loud screech around the woods . I quickly followed the sound as I was met with a demon devouring a young boy who seem to be dead right on the spot trying to jump to the other side but failed to along with a young girl who was on the side a bit bloodied. It made my blood boil, as the demon noticed my presence it chuckled turning it's head towards me with a sly grin. It's face was buried with blood, while I shot up disappeared. "Young girl, you shouldn't hide from your death. Come here~you know I can sense you right?"the demon said sheepishly as I launched into the demon and cut it into half in moment of seconds. "I shouldn't have hid then. Because it was really easy...." as I finished my work I looked at the young boy with sadness in my eyes, I walked up to him and started burying is body. "I'm sorry I couldn't save you... or I might actually have saved you..." I said as I heard rustling behind me, another... demon?... I quickly looked up to my surprise to see a young girl launching towards me with her yellow orbs glowing in hunger.. I quickly dodge as the young girl tried to catch me "please... don't turn into a demon.. your brother wouldn't want that would he?.. He's going to look after you in heaven... don't let him down, don't go with the demons.. please.." those words I just spoke out didn't work but as soon as her face looked up, her two orbs were beaming at me, one was a normal human eye but her right eye was a demon eye for sure. Her eyes were tearing up while it was seeking for help. I didn't knew what got into me, but I quickly wrapped her around my arms. "Please be yourself, fight the evil.. and I'm sorry.." as those words left I quickly used my chance to knock her out. She fell onto the ground after that one snap.. hopeless girl... I will help you... no matter what cause...