Chapter 16: Care taker

"Giyuu?"she spoke as her mouth hanged open to see the young man standing over at the door. "Y/n can you explain this.. or else I'm going to do that." He said as he slowly grabbed onto his blade. "Wait! I will! Just sit down here first!" She said as she flopped down onto her futon while he did too while looking at the young mocha haired girl suspiciously. The whole time when ya/n was explaining, Giyuu was listening to her carefully while the whole time he was focused on her soft fragile voice, it was a beautiful melody to his ears while he continued looking into her soul.
Seki was confused at the twos actions, they didn't even fight or argued even a bit which made her relieve. The young mocha haired girl slowly sat on the young females lap as she act cutely to Y/n, "Giyuu. She's like those two siblings, like Nezuko. She doesn't even harm me yet, and neither tried to even though I had a small cut."she said still nervous, as to her surprise Giyuu just nodded as he suddenly sat in front of her while looking at Seki.

"Seki right?"he asked as the young girl looked at him with sparkles in her yellow orbs as she nodded happily and hugged Giyuu. He was as surprised as I am, but then patted the young girls back and a small smile formed on his lips. Y/n was able to catch him smiling as she spoke, "Giyuu, you should smile more.. you know?"she said as she suddenly put one of her palms onto his cheek. He was surprised but then looked away blushing, the young female chuckled softly as she suddenly stood up. "I will go change first-" within seconds her raven was screaming at her window "OI OIIII Y/N L/N HEAD TO YOUR DAMN MISSION CAW CAWWWW YOUR WITH SANEMI SHINAZUGAWA HEAD NORTHHH CAWWW CAWW" it said as it flew away leaving Y/n in shock in her own place, along with worried eyes. "What am I going to do now.. I need to take care of this child.. she can talk but, not perfectly human.." she run her hands into her hair in frustration as she sighed and looked at Giyuu. "Giyuu.. do you mind teaching her please?... she can talk... but can you teach her? Water breathes?... I really really need your help... she's a fast learner I promise! Pleaseee." She begged as she crouched onto the ground holding one of Giyuu s hands tightly as her eyes were filled with worry. "Fine. I will do it when I'm free and I will take care of her don't worry. Now go. And I will stay here till you come back." He said and she quickly thanked him, and head to her mission.

Y/n POV
I was running while fixing up my clothings, Holy I forgot about my exposed uniform! Crap. As I kept running not looking my way, I almost bumped into a tree, gosh. While on my way to the North, I was greeted with a bigger village. Just great, lights are still on.. and what would they think of me now.. As I was walking I bumped into someone in the small crowd, "Ah, I'm truly sorry for bumping into you sir."I said while I bowed without looking at the figures face. "Ah well well...a young lady huh?" He said as he gripped tightly to both of my wrist as he dragged me to the dark alley. "Excuse me do you might letting go!?"I said as I looked at him with a warning sign he shouldn't be doing "Last warning sir."I said while he didn't cared to look, while I was going to act. Someone attacked him very suddenly, "OI OIII SHE TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH HER YOU-" "Yah Shinazugawa, I'm ok. Let's go now." I said sternly as I walked away, he was acting childish as he look back and gave the young man a death glare.

Third POV
While the two were walking on the streets, the white haired young man was looking at the young female the whole time. It was getting on Y/n's nerve as she looked at him with a questionable look. "What? Is there something on my face?" She asked as the young male shook his head and turned away. "Why are you wearing that exposed clothing huh Y/n? Being a slu-" her soft hands quickly shut him as her index finger landed on her lips for him to be quiet. There a rustle, inside the small house. It has a scratched sounds from it and a muffled scream. While the light hashira was listening, the wind pillar was looking at her the whole time. What's with her today. Actually this really suits her. He thought as her palms moved out of his mouth, "let's go."she said as she shuffled into the small cabin while dragging the wind pillar. As she opened, she was greeted by a bloody long hallway. Being dragged into multiple rooms while the last room, the lights were on along with a shadow of a human figure wandering around. Sanemi didn't gave it any chance as he shuffled straight for it but then, a big hand swooshed out from one a the rooms roaming into the hall as Sanemi was caught off guard. The arm was too fast as it pinned him into one of the rooms, banging him into it. "YAAAH SANEMI!"The female pillar screamed as the door was covered in blood from the strong force. "Shit."
The young female quickly shuffled to it but the arm wasn't done yet, it swung itself out of the room it pushed Sanemi in and went to the room it got out. It was chopped? "Sanemi" she said as she dragged herself into the room. Demons were slopped onto the ground but he was pinned onto the wall by some of the demons. "First form:light shreds" she said as she swung her blade across the room while Sanemi was holding in everything. As the light strings appeared around the room, it roamed in and spun the demons into small shreds that couldn't be revived. As specs of light flew around the room making a calm atmosphere Sanemi was amazed as he took everything in surprise. "Y/n. Your a strong damn women. BUT DONT MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A FOOL OR A LOST PUPPY YOU IDIOT." He said as the young female chuckled. "I saved you. You know?" She said as Sanemi was processing everything, she use this chance to drag him out. They were in the hallway again, "Yah wind pillar, let's go separate ways. Is that alright?" She said as she head to the door that was swung by the big hand. He just nodded embarrassed as he took the other door across from hers. "You might know when I need help"she said as she slide the door open, there were more halls but more small. She saw the trail of blood across the ground as she followed it and so does Sanemi. There, again a loud scream coming from the bottom of the small hall where the blood lead to it.

After their mission was done, they headed back to their estate. It wasn't quite over yet for Y/n, someone was waiting for her patiently at her door step. "Mizujimo san.. what are you doing here?" The young female asked as she took a step forward to face the older girl. "I heard lots of news that you and Giyuu are together?" The rain pillar asked as the young girl nodded, the older girl radiated dark aura as she got a yes from the girl as she turned to leave. "Be aware that I also have feelings for him ... you are not going to live long Y/n..  be prepared.." and then the older girl left quietly. Y/n thought to herself as she walked into her estate with many questions in her mind, she likes him too huh...
As days passed by into months since that happened, Y/n has been taken care of Seki the whole way along with Giyuu. They both has recently been a couple without letting anyone know except Y/n's close friends. But apparently that day had finally come, where war started between slayers and demons.

Note:
Hey everyone this is an added edit since I accidentally published it without adding anything. Thanks for 3k! I'm very thankful and more news scroll to the next slide!