"Come back..."

⚠️!TRIGGER WARNING!⚠️
⚠️!SUICIDE ATTEMPT!⚠️

Blueberror walked up to the door, his hand hesitating and hovering next to the door before knocking quickly. "Error? Are you home?" He knocked louder. He peered through the window. He knew that something was up, it was still in the house but lights were on. He knew Error was there, he was always inside. He teleported into the living room. "Error?" He never comes out, something isn't right.

He heard rushing water from somewhere upstairs. He followed the noise, "Error?" The bathroom door was wide open, "Err—!" Blueberror saw Error bent over the sink looking sick. Blood from his arms dropped down his arms and into the sink, making the water red as well.

"Error! What the heck?" Error didn't seem to even flinch at Blueberror's loud voice or even the suddenness. He looked distant at something in space. A bloody steak knife was gripped tight in his hand. "Shit—What the hell are you thinking?" Blueberror yelled and pulled the knife from his hand. Error fought for it, but for however long he's been bleeding his head wasn't right. His vision blurred as he stumbled and fell onto the wall, sliding down to the ground with little energy.

Blueberror quickly put the knife aside and got a towel, pressing to Error's right arm. It didn't do much to stop the blood. A long cut was made on the bone of his forearm, stretching all the way down to his wrist. Error's vision started to blackout and his eyes started to close. "Oh god, Error, don't die!" He slapped his face lightly. "Ok. Ok," Blueberror breathed out to calm down, "We're getting you to Sci." Blueberror picked him up, and to Error's protest, he didn't care. Error was too out of it anyways to do anything.

Blueberror made a portal, "Sci!" Paps thankfully wasn't there. Sci stood up from an experiment he was working on in his room at a desk cluttered with papers and notes.

"What the—What the hell did he do this time?" Sci exclaimed as he saw the gashes on both Error's arms.

"I went to his house, he was like this when I found him, he passed out," Blueberror was shaken up. He was trying his best to be calm, but suicidal people made him feel like he was in a spiral of emotions.

"Set him down on the bed, I need gauze," He went to go get some, "Keep pressure on the wounds." He was serious. Blueberror did as told, holding the towel around Error's arm.

Error, what the heck happened?

"I'm back. Move." Blueberror stepped aside still holding the other arm while Sci worked on the right arm, wrapping the medical gauze all around and up his forearm. He continues on the left and he turns to Blueberror, "He has other cuts..." Sci hovered over the other scars. Blueberror noticed other cuts along his arm diagonally. All the cuts were the same size, some scarred and some were fresh. They climbed up his arm like stairs.

"Is he going to be okay?"

"He's going to live. If you haven't have found him then he might've not..." Sci trailed off.

"He..." Blueberror mumbled, "I can't believe he would do this. Ink's been gone for two years! Everyone misses him, but Error—"

"He's never loved something or someone as much as Ink," Sci said. "I think he doesn't want to get past it."

"He can't," Blueberror adds.

It was silent until Sci sighed, "I'll look after him until he's better. I'm the fricking doctor of the Multiverse now I guess," He said the last part sarcastically. Blueberror took that as a sign to leave, and did so, heading to Outertale. He walked a bit, until he stopped in front of the stone, the flowers that used to be in front of it spread around it. The two different types of flowers crossbred to be golden echo flowers.