Chapter 22 -Enter Super Vegeta

Fours hours and thirty minutes back

Y/n: My entire body feels weird, and the air also seems weird.

Piccolo: You better get use to it, because we're gonna be in here for a full year.

Y/n: Not exactly, just until I can surpass Vegeta you know he said he broke through the Super Saiyan barrier so I have to break through that barrier he reached. But first I'm gonna need to learn Super Saiyan

Piccolo: Really?

Y/n: Yeah!

Piccolo: Your power right now almost matches mine but your behind by 30%

Y/n: You were an exact match against the Androids, that means I'm nowhere near the strength of beating the Androids or Cell.

Piccolo: Okay, then let's get started on breaking that Super Saiyan barrier

In real world time five minutes later.

Y/n: Damnit! Damnit! It's been more than two weeks and I'm still not at the level of power I need to be at, I can't unlock Super Saiyan!

Piccolo: Goku and Vegeta had gone through emotional moments when they transformed for the first time.

Y/n: So I'm supposed to cry? how am I supposed to do that?

Piccolo: I don't know but let's keep training until we find a solution.

Y/n: Right.

Five hours and fifty four minutes later

Vegeta: What is it? Overwhelmed by my power already?

Cell: H-how?! You- your Vegeta right?!

Vegeta: I'm not Vegeta! I'm Super Vegeta!

Cell: Damnit!

Vegeta: You've used up all your power and you still couldn't defeat me very disappointing!

Cell: Nooo!... This can't be... This can't be happening! If I only I had my perfect form I could have disposed of you with ease!

Vegeta: What's that you think that perfect body forms of yours is enough to beat me?

Cell: Of course I wouldn't lose to the likes of you! If I only had my perfect form, strength, speed, intelligence I would be perfect in every way. The computer told me as much!

Vegeta: Is this true? Could achieving this perfect form of yours actually close the gap between us?

Cell: How many times would I have to repeat it, you will have no hope in beating me at least at where you are now.

Trunks: F-father don't tell me your actually?!

Cell: You Saiyans say your warriors through and through, won't you likw it if I tested my perfect power against your power.

Vegeta: Fine, I'll fall for your little ruse go ahead and get this perfect form you've been babbling about!

Cell smiled and started his search for #18, Trunks quickly jumped in front of him.

Trunks: No!

Cell: Vegeta? Can you please deal with this?

Vegeta: Where is your pride Trunks!

At the corner of his eye, Cell catches site of Android #18 and #16.

Cell: (There you are!)

Trunks: Hey! Cell knows your there!

The bug monster dashed forward towards #18 but Trunks followed trying his best to stop the bug. Vegeta sucker punched his son into the ground.

Trunks: We can't let him absorb #18!

Vegeta: Trunks, where is your pride!

Trunks: I've seen already enough bloodshed from my future, I'm willing to rephrase those memories!

Trunks charged towards Cell who quickly used solar flare to blind everyone. In the middle of the flare, Cell absorbed #18. As the flare disappeared that ugly monster was no more.

Cell: Hi.

Trunks: No...

Cell: I'm Perfect Cell.

Krillin: #18

Cell: And I would like to say.

Vegeta: Finally!

Cell: Hello.