Chapter 7: Character request

This is a quick chapter which is an introduction chapter. So this means that you could make a request on a character you'd like to see in the story.
(Character request by: ItsJustAnEggGuys)

On a nice day in hell, Stan was chilling with his girlfriend and heard a knock at the door. He went over to open it. There was a man holding a piece of paper and started to read it.

???: Good afternoon sir. My name is Justin, I am here looking for a job with good pay. Do you happen to.....

He looked up to see Stan scratching his head. He was The one dating and banging the princess of hell. Justin was intimidated by him.

Stan: Go on. Continue.

Justin: Well uhhh... I am looking for a job. Do you perhaps have a spot open for me?

Charlie walked up from behind to see the man a few inches shorter than her.

Charlie: Sure we do. Come on in. I'll introduce you to my friends and crew.

Stan pulled on the dude's shirt bringing him to the lobby. He saw the group of demons a human and a robot walk over to him. The terror billy walked up to him.

BJ: So...you looking for a job here?

Justin: Indeed I am. I used to be a butler but I was being treated terribly by my master. So I came here to look for a job. This is a hotel right?

Stan: Yes it is. I help Charlie run it along with our other friends and my grandfather.

Hayden: Hmm...looks like he could work as a luggage holder. He did say he was a butler.

Justin: What is the pay here?

Charlie: Well you can get a free room, free food and that.

Justin: That seems good enough for me. When could I get started?

Stan: First; Do you have a place to stay? If so then I'd suggest moving here for the time being.

Justin: I have my stuff outside. I can go get it.

He proceeded to grab 4 suitcases and bring them inside. Hayden grabs a couple and him, Charlie, and Justin walk up to the room that he'd be staying in. Hayden drops off the suitcases he was holding and walks off.

Charlie: Here's the key. Tomorrow you could get started as working as the luggage attendant and second front desk worker.

Justin: Okay Good to know. Thanks for letting me in so quickly.

Charlie: It's fine. I like having new people around here. Just don't mind my boyfriend and his grandfather. They look scary but really aren't once you get to know them.

Justin: Good to know. I'll unpack and be ready for tomorrow.

Charlie: See ya.

She walked out of the room. Something that she noticed was that he wasn't a demon. More humanoid like BJ or Stan. Was he another victim of being kicked into hell?