Chapter 14: The first heaven ascent

There was a demon who was staying at the hotel who died at the age of 16. He only robbed a gas station and did a few bad things in his life. They were only minor things but enough to be sent to hell.

One morning when Charlie and Stan were hanging out in the lobby he walked down and he started to glow.

Charlie: What's happening?

Demon: I don't know. But I feel weird and happy?

Stan: Wait look his horns are going away. His skin is looking like a normal human.

Charlie: Could it be?

Stan: Yes. Your idea worked! You did it!

Charlie: No. We did it.

Demon: Wow. This is amazing. I thank you for this.

The demon was teleported out and ascended to heaven. Charlie was in tears and she hugged Stan. Stan was on the verge of tears from this. He never lost faith in Charlie's plan for the people of hell.

Alastor watched in awe. He was confused to why it worked but he seemed to be wrong about what his original thoughts were about the hotel. Charlie got up and crossed off the demon from the hotel's checkout list. Stan was very supportive of Charlie and her plans and thought they should prove that Katie killjoy wrong and that the plan worked.

It took them a week but they were able to get one more spot on the news. Stan, Charlie, Crymini, Angel, Alastor, Niffty, Husk, And Vaggie walked into the studio while Katie rolled her eyes. The 8 of them sat down at the long table and the camera starts rolling.

Katie: Hi welcome back to 666 news with me your host, Katie Killjoy.

Tom: And me Tom Trench. Yet again Charlie has returned with more news regarding her hotel.

Charlie: Yes we do. Me and my friends here have gotten somebody into heaven.

Katie, Tom, And everyone else in the building were laughing at the 8 of them. Stan was clenching his fist and he realized he wasn't in the praetor suit so they didn't recognize him.

Stan: Well Katie you don't seem to remember me.

Katie: Oh and you're supposed to be someone who matters?

Stan gets up and pulls out his assault rifle and points it at her.

Stan: You feel lucky punk? (Another reference to the mask)

Katie: Oh you're that guy?

Stan: Don't be rude to me, my girlfriend, or my friends.

The other 7 look at Katie and stare at her with smug looks.

Tom: That is interesting. Wait you said girlfriend? Who?

Stan: Why right here.

He picks up Charlie and holds her like a prince saving her from a castle and kisses her.

Tom: Wait That doesn't make sense. A demon and a human together?

Stan: Wanna talk shit?

Tom: Nope just continue.

Alastor: Well as most of you may know I'm alastor the radio demon. I have witnessed the events that had happened regarding the heaven ascent of a demon.

Angel: You know me, Angel Dust the porn star. I originally thought this hotel would be a failure but it seems to be working quite well. I enjoy being around these people. They've taught me some things like how to be a better person.

Crymini: Yeah! We worked hard to get here and this is proof that you all have a chance to have better lives in heaven or a second chance at life.

Niffty: Just listen to us when we say that there could be a change in your life and you just need to come down to the hotel for a few weeks to a month.