level up!!!

Third Person POV

a green hair boy currently dancing with the group of cyan vines a carnivorous plant in a form of giant venus fly trap, a flat headed plant with a seered pair of teeth which always grow on swampy side of the stonevalley. He was alone dancing with 30 of it, but he was dancing with the roots of the cyanvines, he uses the ashura paper like daggers that follows his movements the papers are sharp that once it touches the root of the vines it was cut like pudding, cyan vines are level 45 its vines can decapacitate anything it hits, it could be clearly seen as the vines hits the ground breaks, and worst is that there were 30 of it targetting ash, but he was smilling as he evaded the roots... He has gone in a much more complicated training with the three friends if his. This kind of speed is nothing. He jumped higher than the height of those plants, he intend to finish the quest in one shot.

Ash: Flame Ashura: comet punch!

He uses the flames as a booster to his punch, he hit the ground with his punch and like a comet it created a crater and flames burned down all the creature in a 50cm radius into dust, but the trees were not that damaged he is now able to controll fully the effects of his technique.

Level up!

He looked at his wrist and turned on his index,

Name: ASHTON GREY
AGE: 14CYCLES
BORN: ALP VILLAGE
LVL:68
HP:3500/5100
MP:1800/2800

TITLE:
   BLESSED BY NATURE
   COLD EATER
   NEW GEN HUNTER
   HITTER
+60 MORE HIDDEN

SKILL:
SPRINT
IMPACT RESISTANCE
ASHURA MASTERY
HITMAN
DANCE OF THE ELEMENT
+5 MORE

KNOWLEDGE:

SELF RELIANCE
( a knowledge of self study )

ASHURA'S ATTAINMENT
(a knowledge attained by practicing any ashura item)

THE GREAT TREE
(a knowledge attained in learning secrets in the great library)

MAGIC
UNIDENTIFIED

ITEM
Bow of forsaken wind
Ashura paper
Item set
   Winged boots
   Wing Cape
   Winged ring
   Wing plate

(His item set were items given by the side quest on alp mountain, its effect is additional speed and extra strength on jumping )

He swiped to his quest.

He currently finished all his main quest, to clear the side swamp of the carnivorous plant since it scares off the villagers living near the swamp. And as usual he had a side quest that popped to collect cyanvine tooth, which instantly got collected after he cleared the swamp.

He was alone as a part of thier plan, Jason was relieved as the guardian of the forest but the tittle was still in him. He also got excited since the ban on him for hunting is lifted, and so three days ago he went back to the alp village give the good news that thier request was granted, that request was to create a gateway from the alp village to the center of stone village, he also planned to level up on the way.

Spring season ended, they went to many quest and ash got formal trainings from the three of them, blaze trained hin on his attacks and speed , agility. Jason helped him in the physical aspect, battle and evasive manuever. Flair helped in control and spells even potions. He spent the whole spring and  half of summer training and learning he ways of this world.

They decided to have separate quests since ash can reach thier level in a short time, thier goal is to reach level 100 before summer end. Ash was behind schedule cause he got carried away in the great library the past few days.