𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞

Prologue

Curses and cursed people roam the vast majority of the world. Most people who are cursed themselves were never part of the original reason for the curse to be cast. Honestly, most of them are innocent.

Normally these hexes are casted out of sorror, pain, heartbreak, betrayal, or any other negative emotion. Though that was not the intention for a limited few.

The curse of lycanthropy was cast by a girl who was scared and betrayed by everyone around her.

A young girl who held such evil that four tribes decided she was far too powerful and needed to be put down. That fatal night when the girl was chained up, she cursed and cried everyone present to her death. She was said to have only uttered one curse upon the world, this was untrue.

The tribes had believed she was alone in her evil doings, and was unsavable in their eyes. When they managed to track the girl down they had found something different from their beliefs. Three siblings had protected and truly cared for the girl. The tribes managed to capture all three of the siblings after one failed attempt to capture the said evil. While they had the girl chained in their binds they murdered the three siblings. The only people she truly ever cared about, died in front of her. In anger for her fallen friends, she whispered a soft spell casted as a form of protection, fueled by her death. For once the spell was set in motion, her friends souls would be reborn in another lifetime as the protectors of nature. The three would be able to take form as any creature on mothers green earth at will.

As she glared at her mother who held the axe to kill her, she managed to yell another powerful spell. For those who had been present at her death would now be slaves to the full moon. They would be painfully transformed to the beasts that had hunted her.

Looking down at her daughter in disgust, the woman swung her axe.

°•♡•°

𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐭

°•♡•°

Cybele Faye

The Songbird

𝙿𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 : 𝙸𝚗𝚋𝚊𝚛 𝙻𝚊𝚟𝚒

"I swore to never kill a human, but you are making me want to reconsider"

°•♡•°

Geb/Seb Faye

The Overprotective Brother