06

°•♡•°

°•♡•°

Klaus Mikaelson never would have imagined that his once lover Cybele Faye would be asleep in his arms again.

Let alone on the night he would break his hybrid curse. They had used to talk about this day in great detail for hours on end. How when he would break the curse they would finally get married and travel the world.

Oh how all of that changed.

Now she hated him, he had left her for dead and their adoptive son was dead. Klaus was unsure where her brothers were, after the night the playhouse burned down Seb beat the shit out of him, grabbed Pan then disappeared. 

As Klaus approached the altar we vaguely heard Greta speaking, “My duty is to Klaus! The new order.” He unintentionally tightened his grip around Cybele, she let out a small whine. 

“Glad to know I still have a dance partner,” He spoke, with a cocky grin on his face. He glanced at Elena, her aunt Jenna, and Jules the werewolf.

“Hello, my lovelies. Are we ready?” He watched all of their faces, they looked at him in pure fear. He loved it.

“Greta, place her in her own ring of fire as well as a sleep spell,” Klaus comments as he sets Cybele down on the other side of the altar, furthest away from the sacrifices. Elena watched Klaus with great intensity on how he handled the woman's body. He was so delicate when putting her to the ground. Elena immediately notes that she was a possible weakness for him. That is honestly probably why Damon contacted her.

Greta chants in latin and Cybeles body contorts in pain, letting out a small grunt before stilling. A large circle of fire surrounds her as she lays motionless.

A loud moan of pain erupts the female werewolf, as she loudly cries, rolling around in her ring. Klaus makes his way up to where Greta was standing, with a bowl. “I've got the moonstone. I spent 500 years looking for this. I hate to part with it,” Klaus hands her the moonstone. Greta takes it into her hands, looking up in the sky.

“The moon has passed its apex. Remember everything you need to do?” Greta asks.

“I remember,”

Greta throws the stone into the bowl, and it immediately bursts into flames. Large burning sparks fly out of the bowl, as the moonstone melts. Greta begins to start the chant. Klaus watches with a proud smirk at the bowl. He makes his way over to the first ring which held Jules. She looks up at the doppelganger trying to grit her teeth through the pain. 

“Everything I did...I was just trying to help Tyler,” She whimpers out. 

Elena pauses studying her, “Are you Jules?”