Falling for the sheriff

(Y/N) POV:

I live in pure heart valley and my species is a (Favorite animal), I had heard about the sheriff and his department which made me have a crush on him. He would think how me living in pure heart would make me weak...

"RAWR!"

I heard a loud sound and looked at the window, A monster! I stupidly locked all the windows and hid under my bed. But I hear a kid voice outside, Also hearing someone laughing...

"BOTH OF YOU, GET OFF FROM THAT ROBOT!"

"HA! MAKE US, PO PO!"

I looked at the window and saw a gigantic robot trying to crush all the sweetypies, I unlocked the door and went outside and tried to calm them until I was almost stomped

"HAHA! HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN I STOMP THIS CITEZIN!?"

"NO!"

"AHHHHH!"

The sheriff caught me and slide, crashing into a Apple cart. I opened my eyes and saw that I was in the sheriff's arms, He looked at me and said:

"All you alright?"

"..."

He then put me down and grabbed his katana, Slashing the giant robot into 2 sides, 2 girls jump out. One was a wolf with glasses and one with Asian eyes and looked like a hamster, I think.

"Ow.."

"I thought it would be both of you, Your going to jail for a long time!"

"Wait, Dude!"

A fat cyborg badger stopped the sheriff, There was a blue bat in his shoulder.

"Isn't it illegal to arrest young kids?"

"C'mon badgerclops, They look like there 14-

"We're 12."

"See?"

Since the king of pure heart valley had made a law that kids in 5-13 years old can NOT be arrested, Just with a warning. If a kid strikes again with a crime, They would have to be punished with a sign of eating a pickle ice cream.

"Well, You girls will be left with a warning. If you try destroying this village aga-"

*Kapow*

"Oof!"

That wolf kid kicked the sheriff in the nuts, Then ran away while laughing in mischief.

"Heehee!"

"Haha!"

*Snort*

He lets a growl over the girls and then turns at me:

"You must be (Y/N)!"

"Huh? Oh!"

I blushed a bit while directly hearing what he said, He presented himself and his department:

"The name's Mao Mao, This is my department. That's badgerclops.."

"Sup."

"And Adorabat.."

"HI!"

I got to know more about the sheriff and his department, Until we looked at the sun going down. He grabbed my hand and kissed it, Then said:

"It was nice meeting you, (Y/N)."

"Bye."

When his department and him left, I heard my heart thumping like a drum and blushing red like a tomato. He kissed my hand...

I went home, I felt like I was starting a friendship with sheriff Mao Mao when we were talking to eachother, I had a crush on him till the day he arrived here. I think we can do instead of friends.....Romance.

I went to sleep but I hear chuckles outside, That could be sweetypies.

"Heehee! Hah!"

"Hahaha!"