Backstory Thoughts

Narrator:
(Y/N) tackled Colf with her power, But colf was remembering something....

"She's not an O' Donnel, She looks like you. Whatever, Their is nothing in common with her and me..."

"But wolf, She's your daughter! You can't leave her!!"

"I told you already, I can imagine how weak she will be when she grows up."

"Wolf! Stop it! Stop making issues to her! She's only a puppy..."

............

"Dad..."

While colf was standing still and remembering her backstory, She gets crystallized by (Y/N) in the leg. She snaps out and brings out flames at her...

While Valerie fainted, Their is something that she remembered....

"I'm done with this family..."

"Valerie, If your going out for our behavior in this family, You will learn that we will disappear."

"....Whatever, Old man."

................
Valerie woke up and looked at Colf fighting with (Y/N), They whispered:

"......She's a kidnapper."

They close their eyes:

"When I force the 2 idiots into murder, It felt like they were clowns. Soon, These 2 will be killed by me."

She tried to kill us. She is a traitor.

They look at Tanya, She looks back and yells them to attack (Y/N). But betray her, Valerie brings out her void quirk/Power and beams Tanya....

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"...You kidnapped us."

They were about to beam her out, Until a Rabbit comes out of nowhere and portalizes Tanya out of earth.

"....Who are you?"

"Colf! Valerie! Thank goodness, YOUR OK!!"

"..What?"

Their eyes widen open over Tanya disappearing over a portal. They look at the Rabbit, Then faint.

"Oh no!"

"Are they alright?"

Mao Mao and his department help up the 2 girls who just fainted and take them back to the valley, They took them to a small hospital.