I Am here!

I arrive to the castle and find no one there, Until a sweetypie pops up and asks for my help. It's one of the king's butlers....

"(Y/N)! The sheriff got kidnapped!"

"He what?!"

"He got kidnapped by a Tanuki, Wolf and I think a gerbil-

I had a feeling coming toward my mind, I close my eyes and see an image of Mao Mao and his department being tied up while Tanya keys was wearing a bamboo hat while the 2 girls were wearing fox masks. When I open my eyes, I remember something else while I was ignoring what the sweetypie was saying...

"When I close my eyes, I think over something what I have to do."

"That's awesome, Brother!"

"You might have that power one day, (Y/N)!"

I knew this was coming from my brother, I then remember something else that was coming from my father....

"When you grow up (Y/N), You will have each power from your family.."

"Really, Papa?"

"Yes my dear, You will become a legendary hero just like me and your family. Save your loved ones and save the people you adore!"

...........

I stop remembering and I had electricity coming out from my body, I trust my family and now I will save someone that I adore and rescue!!

I run to a window and break the glass, Then fly to an island that I track down while thinking. I arrive and find Mao Mao and his department tied up and surrounded with Bombs, Tanya had the remote and counted....

"1..2.."

"STOP!!"

I grab the remote and kick Tanya, She falls into the sand.

Adorabat: "(Y/N)!!"
Badgerclops: "(Y/N)!!"
Mao Mao: "...(Y/N)?!"