I missed you

(Y/N) POV:
I saw wolf looking directly at Colf, Both of them didn't speak, Just stood there in silent 6 feet apart.

"....C-Colf?"

"...Dad?!"

"Oh my god! It is you!"

"D-D-D...D"

"Well don't just sit there, Give your old man a hug!!!"

*Screeches*

She came directly to Wolf and everybody was cheering, He hugged her so tight and carried her bridal style, Kissing her cheek.

"I wish my father would be like this to me many years ago..."

"Mao Mao?"

"...Huh? Oh!"

Mao Mao went up to wolf and talked a bit, Then everyone sits on the table and begin eating dinner.

"It's an Honor to have you, Mr O'Donnel"

"...Nice to meet ya, Your highness."

While he greeted at the King, I was about to grab garlic bread until one hand touched mine.

I turned around and it was Mao Mao

Everyone looked at our hands touched and giggled..

Colf (whispering): Oohhhh, Mao Mao and (Y/N) sitting in a tree, K I S S I N G

We then removed our hands and blushed, Laughing nervously..

"..D-Do you want the bread, (Y/N)?"

"N-No No, You have it, Hehe."

"Oh no, I insist."

He ripped the bread apart into 2 pieces and gave one to me, Then smiled.

"Enjoy!"

(Author-Chan: Hey Guys, I'm sorry about being unactive, I been lazy all month and forgetting so many chapters.)

Also, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MAO MAO HEROES OF PURE HEART! ITS THE ANNIVERSARY OF THE 1st EPISODE!

I want to thank Parker Simmons and the people who worked with him for their amazing work on the show, And he inspired me so much to make many ocs and series!

Thank you and We love you Mao Mao!- Cami Wins!