Lovely Melody

Narrator:
Valerie was walking in the woods and tried looking for fruit until she stepped on a mask, A kitsune mask.

"Huh?"

"Oh, Nice! A fox mask!"She found another mask between the other-

She found another mask between the other-

"Wasn't this Colf's plan to murder Mao Mao and (Y/N)?"She took the mask home and showed to Colf not by giving it to her, Surprising her

She took the mask home and showed to Colf not by giving it to her, Surprising her.

"Colf?"

"MmmHmm?"

"What canine looks like a wolf but orange and small?"

"A fox."

"Yep. And what does sabito in Demonslayer wear?"

"A kitsune mask-"

"THATS WHAT I BROUGHT!!"

She showed the masks to colf, Colf jumped into happiness and snatched one mask from Valerie which is the bell knot tie mask. She wore it and felt something warm in her hands, It was fire coming out.

"AHHHH! PUT IT OUT!"

"Wait! This is a Kasai mask, The Fire type one."

"A what?"

"A Kasai mask is a powerful mask that gives you the power of Fire, Put that one on!"

"Ok..."

Valerie puts the mask on and started floating, She snapped her fingers and made a vase break.

"That could be Kukan!"

"Ku-what?"

"A power of nothingness, Which can make something disappear!"

"...Awesome."

"This could......Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"...Destroying?"

"Hehehe.....Let's go to the woods."

Colf and Valerie hold a picture of Tanya keys, The Tanuki who ordered Colf and Valerie to kill the sheriff.

Valerie and Colf sat together as they hear the cheers of Tanya while they played 2 instruments: Violin and Flute

"You girls are talented!"

"Nice going!"

Until they were ordered to kill the sheriff...

"I prize you 2 if you return letting me know if the crime was complete!

"Our song....She called it Furry in the forest..."

(I made the song on Walkband and that blonde girl was only an example if the reader looks like that, But that is not anyone.)

(Oh yeah, I have a YouTube channel.)