Fooled by mischeif

Narrator:
Mao Mao and his department get to the castle and find the king sitting in a couch, Drinking tea.

"Ah, Mao Mao! I been waiting for you!"

"What did you wanted to tell me, Your highness?"

He gave a smirk and put his cup down, Then pull out a leaf.

"Huh?"

*PUFF*

"What's up, Mittens?"

"What the-"

Then the cup and the couch turned out to be colf and Valerie, They grab a huge net and trap them. Tanya keys who was the king stole Mao Mao's katana and made it disappear...

"No!"

"Guess that one's going bye bye..."

"LET US GO, CRIMINALS!!"

"Aww, It's adorable to see the shrimp crying. Haha!"

They chuckle and get out of the castle with the aurocycle, Then laugh...

"FINALLY!!"

(Y/N) POV:
I began feeling nauseous and dizzy, I didn't threw up but felt something coming out of my mind. I couldn't take it anymore and fainted.....

(TIME SKIP: BROUGHT TO YOU BY ADORABAT WEARING A MASK AND GLOVES FROM THE CORONAVIRUS AND SCREAMING: I wIlL sUrViVe)

I wake up floating in the air and my hands felt cold, I yelped and fell in the ground. I see in a mirror myself and I had red whiskers and black circles around my eyes, My eyes widen until something was coming out of my hands....

"Ahhh!"

Crystals came out of my hands, I didn't know what was happening. But I remembered something a long time ago that my mother told me.....

"Your power will come out if you believe in something that makes you worried, That's how I saved your father..."

"Really, Momma?"

"Yes. Now be a hero like me...."

I remembered and I did not know this was real, I got out of the house and learned how to float directly to somewhere. But remember something too.....

"When you get your power, You'll float like me. I float directly to something by thinking where am I going!"

"Wow! That's amazing, Sis!"

I follow my sister's info and think where am I going, I started floating and going directly to the castle. I see sweetypies panicking, But then turn around to see me...

"Woohoo!!! I'm flying!"

"Hey look! It's (Y/N)!"

"I didn't know she was a (Your species)bird hybrid!"

I will fly to the castle and find my love....