Kidnapped by tweens

The next morning

I dressed up for the day and went outside greeting the sweetypies, Then I heard chuckles in my back.

"Heeha!"

"Heeehee! Ha!"

I shrug and walked away until something poked my back, I turned around and blackout.

*****

I wake up tied into a chair, I hear someone talking in a room and a sound of footsteps that is getting closer. Then the wolf kid who I saw yesterday pops up!

"Hey Valerie! Look who woke up!"

"It's the sheriff's girlfriend!"

"...."

Since that hamster kid said that, I did not want to cause a scene and go laughing. Since tweens are also known for namecalling and tricksters there are.

"So mrs.(Y/N), We had kidnapped you to give us a favor. But first, We'd like to introduce ourselves, My name is Woken and she's Valerie!"

"..."

"What? My name isn't weird to anyone, Right?"

"LET ME GO YOU DUMB KIDS!"

I yelled for help but the wolf kid slapped me and told me to be quiet, the hamster kid in the back started laughing over me. They then forced me to do something....

"We are the helpers of Lady Keys, We came here to pure heart valley to murder the sheriff. And we thought you'd could help us-

"MURDER HIM?! NO WAY! LET ME GO!"

"Well, You obeyed our favor. Then, Wouldn't it be a shame if the sheriff see you DIE?!"

A sniper was pointed in my forehead, I sweat in fear. The wolf kid counted so I could get a response, if not she'll pull the trigger.

"1....2..."

"OK! FINE! ILL KILL THE SHERIFF!"

"...Really?"

"YEAH! YEAH! JUST PLEASE DONT KILL ME!"

The wolf kid untied me and let me go, She threw me a sniper with red and white color. Then lets me out....

"Now, Go kill the sheriff!"

I tried to go to the sheriff's house but it was far away from the valley. And also, I don't even know where am I! I'm in some kind of forest.

I didn't want to kill him, But I'm forced. I don't want die over some kids, That would be stupid. If I kill the sheriff, Then........I would be killed by him.