Part 1

Naruto Uzumaki, son of Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki. Jailer for the Kyuubi no Kitsune. Mistaken as the Kyuubi. Just in 4 years of his life, Naruto has seen things that a lot of children his his age, has not. He's seen death, betrayal and lairs, the one this he hates. Lairs. 

One night, Naruto walks home after a day at the Hokage's manor. Not many people know this but Naruto is very smart. He knows who his parents are, what the Uzumaki clan is and the matter of fact that he has the Kyuubi within him. 

When he arrives at his house, his eyes widened. The whole flats were ignited in flames. His house, the nice granny next door, the couples down below. Every house was lit up in flames. Then out of no where, his back smacked the ground. He saw Jounins, Chunins, Anbus and Civilians that survived the attack of the Kyuubi surrounding him. They all had weapons in their hands, well of what he could tell since he only has one eye due to a year ago on his birthday. A drunk villager smashed his empty glass beer in Naruto's eye, making that eye blind. So from the day, Naruto had to wear an eye patch on his right eye. Oh, have I mentioned that Naruto isn't a blonde? I know this isn't the right time but I do not care. Lets have a story time before, we go back to what happens to Naruto and his abusers. 

When Minato was born, his appearance wasn't normal. Since his parents died before he went into the academy, his uncle placed a very powerful strong Genjutsu over Minato to hide himself from his parents' enemies but as he grew older he forgot all about his appearance and gotten enemies until Kushina was pregnant. He explained to Kushina about his true appearance but that didn't change Kushina's love for him. When Naruto was born, he was born with Minato's appearance but was given Kushina's clan name to protect him. So there's the story, back to Naruto and his abusers. 

The Jounins, Chunins, Anbus and Civilians hit Naruto with everything until they started trying out jutsus. When a fire ball was blown at Naruto, that's when he heard a voice. 

"Would you like to make a contract?" Naruto blinked at the voice and was taken to a dark place. 

"A contract?" asked Naruto as he looked around the place to find the voice of the person. 

"Yes, with a demon. I can grant any wish you have, make your wildest dreams come true. But for a price."

"And the price is?" asked Naruto.

"Your soul." Naruto's eyes widened when he saw red memorising eyes. 

"Why would I make a contract with a demon in exchange for my soul?" asked Naruto narrowing his eyes.

"To get revenge on the person that made you an orphan. If you were to make a contract with me, I would be your loyal servant till I have your soul. I would listen to your command and follow without hesitation... So do we have a deal?" Naruto thought about it then sighed.

"We have a deal," said Naruto. Then a man came into view and kneel down to Naruto.

 Then a man came into view and kneel down to Naruto