Part 3

12 year Naruto went to the Hokage estate with Sebastian following behind him. They headed straight to the office and knocked on the door. They went inside after getting a reply.

"Ah, Naruto, Sebastian. How may I help the both of you?" asked Hiruzen.

"Lord Hokage, I would like to enter the academy now," said Naruto. Hiruzen's eyes widened.

"But Naruto, today is graduation day. I know Sebastian has been training you well but.." said Hiruzen.

"Lord Hokage, I believe that the young master can do the exam like it was child's play. I'll stay here to help you with paperwork while he does his exam. The young master will be fine, right my lord?" smiled Sebastian. Naruto nodded and crossed his arms. Hiruzen sighed and summoned one of his trusty Anbus.

"Cat, I want you to take this note with Naruto, here, and give Iruka this note," said Hiruzen. Cat nodded. 

"Yes sir," said Cat. 

"Lets go, or else we'll be late," said Naruto walking out of the door. Cat blinked under her mask and followed Naruto. 

"My, my, young master is sure impatient," sighed Sebastian.

"Is Naruto-kun really ready, Sebastian?" asked Hiruzen. Sebastian smirked while looking at the door.

"He was ready ever since he was 7," said Sebastian making Hiruzen's eyes widened. 

(With Naruto)

"Well, Naruto, why don't you take a seat?" asked Iruka. Naruto nodded and tooked a seat next to Shino. 

"Alright, lets the graduation exams begin," said Iruka. Naruto looked at his test papers. 

1:Which two clans created Konoha?

Naruto rolled his eyes.

"Idiots, there were three clans, not two," thought Naruto. He crossed out the two and putted a three. 

Senju, Uchiha and Uzumaki.

2:What was the name of the fourth Hokage?

Minato Namikaze.

3: How did the Kyuubi die?

"Oh for fuck sake," thought Naruto.

The Kyuubi never died. When a tailed beast dies, they respawn after a good hundred years. To simply put it. The fourth Hokage sealed the beast into a child, a new born, to face the burden of a Jinchurriki.

Naruto corrected the questions and answered along. When he finished, the first part of the exam was finished. The second part was just a throwing test, which Naruto got 10/10 in both kunai and shuuriken. When it was time for jutsu. Naruto transform into Sebastian, substitute himself with Mizuki and created 5 clones. He passed and was given a Hitai-ate in black. Naruto left the academy and saw females with love hearts in their eyes. 

"Oh look at him, he's so dreamy," said one of them. Naruto sighed as he spotted Sebastian. He walked over to Sebastian.

"Let go, we've got plenty to do," said Naruto. Sebastian nodded and followed Naruto.

"Of course, my lord," said Sebastian. Once they got to the Namikaze manor, they spotted Naruto's three other servants being stupid. Naruto rolled his eyes.

"Sebastian, make me some tea and give it to me in the study," said Naruto as he began to walk to his study.

"Of course, sir, I'll bring you a snack as well," said Sebastian. Naruto nodded as he disappeared upstairs.  

"What's up with the young master?" asked Finnian.

"It seems like the exams were way worse then he thought," said Sebastian going to the kitchen. Tanaka just chuckled and sipped his tea. 

Naruto sat on his chair with sheets of paper in front of him. Naruto wanted to help the Hokage with paperwork, so that's what he does. Sebastian walked in with the cart. He placed the cup onto the table and pour the tea in it. 

"So what's the snack this time?" asked Naruto placing the papers down. 

"Chocolate swirl log with whipped cream," smiled Sebastian as he cut a piece for Naruto. He placed the plate next to the cup with a fork. Naruto picked up the plate and fork and began to eat. 

"So what are the plans for tomorrow?" asked Sebastian.

"Well I have to get my ninja profile picture done tomorrow and buy some new ninja gear," said Naruto.

"I thought you wanted to keep wearing the original clothes?" asked Sebastian.

"I am, I mean ninja pouches and kunai holders, along with more sealing scrolls," said Naruto. Sebastian nodded. 

"Who do you think will be in your team?" asked Sebastian.

"Most likely the Uchiha and the Haruno. Since I just joined the academy, and got full marks on the exam, except the writing, I'm still deadlast," said Naruto, picking up his tea and drinking it.

"Why didn't you get full marks on the writing?" asked Sebastian, placing Naruto's empty plate on the cart with the fork.

"Because the questions wasn't correct so I rewrote the mistakes and putted down the correct answers not those fake answers," said Naruto as he picked up the papers, reading through them. Sebastian nodded. He put Naruto's empty cup onto the cart and left the study with the cart, leaving Naruto to think for himself.  

"I have a feeling that the team replacement day will be a pain in my ass," said Naruto as he sighed.