Part 6

It's been a month since Team 7 became Team 7. Today they were doing their first D- rank mission. 

"I hope this mission will do for you," said Hiruzen handing Kakashi the scroll.

"Sure," said Kakashi. The students of team 7 raised their brow.

"Come on guys, lets go," said Kakashi. Once they got out of the estate.

"Okay guys, we have to find Tora the cat," said Kakashi. Handing them a picture. Naruto's eye widened.

"No," thought Naruto. Kakashi handed them an earpiece each. When they found Tora, they stayed hidden.

"This is scarecrow, is the target still?" asked Kakashi.

"This is blossoms here, and I'm close," said Sakura.

"Hn," said Sasuke.

"Yeah," Naruto said hesitatingly. 

"Go!" shouted Kakashi. Sakura jumped to the cat but got scratch. Sasuke tried to catch it but also got scratch. Tora ran straight to Naruto and purred again his leg. 

"G-get it away from me," Naruto said. 

"But Naruto, you caught it," stated Sakura. 

"B-but... a-achoo," Naruto sneezed. 

"A-Achoo," Naruto sneezed again. 

"Naruto are you?" asked Sakura.

"Y-Yea- choo," Naruto sneezed. Sasuke picked up the cat by the scrunch of it's neck whereas Naruto kept on sneezing while Sakura gave Naruto a tissue. When they got back to Kakashi, Naruto didn't look good.

"Naruto, are you okay?" asked Kakashi, worryingly. 

"Achoo!" Naruto sneezed.

"He's allergic to cats," said Sakura rubbing Naruto's back.

"Tsk, dobe," muttered Sasuke.

"Achoo," Naruto sneezed.

"Lets go, listening to the dobe sneeze is annoying," said Sasuke as he walked away.

"Alright lets go," Kakashi said. Naruto stayed far away from the cat. When they got there, Tora was snatched from Sasuke's hand by a lady. 

"Oh sweet Tora!" said the lady (Cannot remember her name), squeezing the cat. 

"Excuse me, ma'am but please be gentle with the cat," said a deep voice. Team 7 looked behind them and saw a butler. 

"Sebastian-choo!" Naruto sneezed.

"Young master, did you went anywhere near a cat?" asked Sebastian giving Naruto a clean tissue. 

"We just found Tora," said Kakashi.

"Well if you cannot tell, he's allergic to cats," said Sebastian. Then he looked at the lady.

"Ma'am the reason why your cat is running away all of the time because you need to be gentle. The cats needs to feel safe in it's owner's arms. Allow the cat to wonder around to stretch it's legs and it'll come back to you when it wants more love," said Sebastian showing the lady how to hold the cat right before giving Tora back. The lady repeated the hold and Tora fell asleep. 

"Oh thank you so much, sir," smiled the lady before leaving.

"How did you do it?" asked Iruka.

"Well to put it simply, I am one hell of a butler," said Sebastian making everyone's (except for Naruto's and Hiruzen's) eyes widened.

"No way! He's only a butler!" they thought. 

"Anyway, Hatake, can we go home now? I have plenty things to do, and to get some headache tablets," asked Naruto.

"Yeah sure, Naruto," said Kakashi. Team 7 grabbed their payment and left with Sebastian. 

"Oi butler," said Sasuke. Naruto sighed. Sebastian looked at Sasuke.

"Yes?" asked Sebastian.

"Come work for me. You'll get so much fame for just being an Uchiha elite's butler," said Sasuke.

"Now he has to be my butler, after all everyone wants fame," thought Sasuke. Naruto smirked.

"No thank you. I'm Naruto Namikaze's butler, I'm not really interested in you plus my contract has already been signed before he was born," said Sebastian. 

"We've wasted enough time, Sebastian. Lets go home before those lunatics decide to break my mansion again," Naruto said after he began walking home. 

"Yes sir," said Sebastian, following Naruto.