Part 5

Sebastian came back with a folder. He looked at Pluto.

"I still don't get why we have him sir," said Sebastian.

"It was a gift from my aunt. She said since Uzushio is rebuild that she wanted to send me a gift for my 12th birthday for apologising for not being there for me. I guess I never really expected Pluto, I was hoping it'll be something that is related to the Uzumaki clan but then I was told that the demon hounds belong to the Uzumaki, so I guess it's a bonus," said Naruto holding his hand out for the folder. Sebastian gave Naruto the folder. Naruto opened the folder and read everything in it. 

"The son of the white fang. The surviving student of the fourth Hokage. The man who copy over a thousand jutsu. The man who killed his friend in cold blood. Grandson of both Tobirama Senju and Madara Uchiha. That is who Kakashi is," said Sebastian. Naruto nodded.

"Since he's become very lazy since my father died, he's not that good of a shinobi. Only caring about teamwork when he, as a child, never really cared about it until the death of his teammate, his cousin. People say he's stolen the Sharingan when Obito Uchiha's Sharingan is safely locked up in this mansion under so many security seals, and the Sharingan in his left eye is indeed his," said Naruto looking over the information.

"Thank you Sebastian, you may go," said Naruto. 

"I'll be back with dinner," said Sebastian as he bowed and left. Naruto looked outside into the sunset. 

"This is going to be a massive pain in my ass," said Naruto before he got up and left the study. He saw Finnian. 

"Tell Sebastian to bring my dinner to the dinner hall," Naruto said walking past him.

"Yes young master," said Finnian before he left to relay the message. 

"So the exam will be about teamwork. Judging by my teammates they won't work with me. Sasuke will want to do everything by himself and Sakura would do anything that Sasuke does. So it's just me and Kurama," thought Naruto as he sat down. 

The next day, Sebastian helped Naruto to get ready. 

"Sir, where would you like to have breakfast, today?" asked Sebastian.

"In the dining room," said Naruto. Sebastian nodded and left to get Naruto's breakfast. Naruto got off the bed and headed straight to his weapons room. He put on his kunai pouch on his left leg. He sealed the scrolls in his arms before heading to the dining room for breakfast and his Earl Grey tea.

When Naruto arrive at the training grounds, he saw two sleepy hungry people. 

"Good morning," Naruto said. Sakura growled and glared at Naruto. 

"Where the hell were you?! Sensei told us to be here at 5! Not 7!" shouted Sakura.

"Hatake is known for being 2-4 hours late to emergency things. I believe that man will most likely be late to his own funeral if he had the chance," said Naruto. He sat next to the memorial stone and saw his parents names on it. 

Minato Namikaze

Kushina Uzumaki

"Weird isn't it," said Naruto to himself.

"What's weird baka?" asked Sakura.

"The cycle to life is weird," Naruto replied. Then Kakashi arrived at the training grounds. 

"Good morning," he said cheerfully. 

"You're late!" Sakura shouted.

"Haha, sorry I got lost on the path of life," said Kakashi.