Valentine

[Happy Valentine's Day ❤]

I laid awake all night thinking about my session yesterday with Obito. It was around 5am when I heard an unlock noise come from my window. I got the closest weapon to me, a vase. I walked to the window, holding the vase in case of a intruder. Instead it was Obito. I sat the vase down and opened the window for me. I looked out at him, he was startled and opened the window. He jumped in holding a bunch of gifts like chocolate, roses, plushes, etc. Is it for me?

He hands every single item in his hands to me. Wow, he's really not all a horny bastard is he? He can actually be really sweet. I smile and pull him in for a hug and a kiss before sprinting to my closet to get the items I purchased for m̶y̶s̶e̶l̶f̶  him. To be honest I didn't expect to be actually given gifts. He smiled and thanked me for the gifts. He then got down on one knee and popped out a promise ring.

"Will you be my valentine/boyfriend?" He asked me, making me blush

I nod and smile as he slips the promise ring onto my finger. I notice he has one as well. I smile as it has his name engraved into mine snd my name engraved into his. It's just so adorable.

"So, heh.. How'd you like yesterday?" He asks me and smiles. "It was my first time so I didn't know what to do" he blushes slightly and looks away.

"It was my first time too" I reassure him as I bring his attention back to me as he smiles.

He pulls me into a big hug, causing me to be lifted off the ground since he was taller than me.

"Wanna watch some horror movies? Nobody is home and we can just skip today at school" I ask him and he nods happily

I take his hand and we go downstairs and he sits on the couch, I sit beside him. We put on "Happy Death Day" since his birthday was only a few days ago. I lay down on his lap and we watch the movie. I accidentally fall asleep, along with my newly boyfriend. I wake back up to his phone constantly being messaged and ringing. I decide to look to see. His boss about meetings, some teachers wonder where he is, students wondering about hw. Ew boring. I shut off his phone and put it on a charger. I get uncomfortable and start shifting around a lot to get comfortable. Obito wakes up and smiles down at me as he kisses my forehead. I look at his watch and we've been asleep for 5 hours!! I sit up fast and he is confused. He then looks down at his watch and widens his eyes. 

"My dad's gonna be home in like 5 minutes." I inform Obito about the situation.

I hear my dad's car door shut, so I turn off the TV and shove me and Obito into an near by closet, so my dad would still think I'm at school. I shush him as the front door opens. He rolls his eyes and playfully slaps my ass, not loudly though it makes me gasp loudly.

"Uhh hello?" My dad asks the air, wondering what made the sound.

Fuck. I have to think of something. I hear his footsteps coming up to the closet so I cover myself with clothes, and Obito does too. I forgot to place something down on the floor to make it look like something fell. Shit. He opens the door-

Haha cliffhanger to be continued